VN Ren'Py Captain Lance [0.75.4-PRE-RELEASE-2] [TearStar]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I'm not sure if you've noticed but far as I'm concerned: there is not really that much interaction with any male members in this release. (Also my title, I'm happy someone finally noticed). Also there was a hint in Chapter 2 Prologue regarding this.

So nope. 100% gay (lesbian).
Yeah, I was pretty beginning when i wrote that but thanks anyway the game.
Always is nice play sci-fi/space travels games.

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
Can anybody help me install on Mac? I don't understand the OP "Windows (Supported), Linux (Partially), Mac (maybe Partially ??)

Maybe partially? What do I do?

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Can anybody help me install on Mac? I don't understand the OP "Windows (Supported), Linux (Partially), Mac (maybe Partially ??)

I'm not a MAC guy I don't build for mac there was no reason to do so. Also I think you should be run .py script and it should work in my guess. I don't know, never tried but that how python should work.

Android is still probably out of option. I can't test it. Also how I know it's problematic and because I can test it I rather not do it.

Partially means I can partially support them / build them for users. But if there is specifically a mac related issue (or android at that matter) I can't help.

TL; DR: I won't build Mac build for this release. If there is a demand for that I'll do a mac build for next release. Android is still a no. Can't test or bug fix it.

Mar 7, 2018

Warning: I will not give alot of support in this, I am not an expert on wine or these things.

You can use this : when you install Wine you can then download the WINDOWS version of any Renpy game and play it on the mac by clicking on the .EXE file.

Another option is to download RENPY from and run the WINDOWS version through the renpy engine program.

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
I still don't think there is anything needed: I think you can just run .py script in python interpreter. But if there is demand fo Mac version it's easy to build one. I won't give support for mac tho.

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
I use wineskin for this, runs pretty we. But install the patches first
I tried to work with wine before, but never had any success...I followed different YouTube tutorials on using VMs, etc. I'm just not well-versed in this stuff. It seems that if I really want to play Windows games, the best option for someone like me is to partition the hard drive and install Windows (via bootcamp), which I really don't want to do.

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
I'll do a mac build for next release. It's easier. Can't support though. But it's not worth your effort. I'm working on the next release. You should wait. I'm doing my best work ever to get the release done before end of April.
Very cool! Looking forward to it

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Is the Futa content optional?
Yes and no. Depending on your choice but there are blocked paths. Since it's been a while the game is out it's no spoiler: Either MC or her twin sister must be futa. Otherwise avoidable.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is the Futa content optional?
I can't spoil it because it's a big part of the story but not really, no.

It is needed for story reasons. Either the MC or her twin sister has to be a futa, it's up to you which one.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes