VN Ren'Py Captain Lance [0.75.4-PRE-RELEASE-2] [TearStar]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
RecursionError is not something you can do without wanting to do it or some extreme scenario. Either you did something you were not supposed (constant reloading the game, console commands or load a save file which is stated won't work). I have tried playing it, I can't find anything that would imply bad behaviour View attachment 2524721 is the line where your error occured.
Nope i did the quick start from chapter2 onward and once i got to chapter 3 it became buggy

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I am hopeful for these tags, I always ask in Futa games: do said futas have male And female genitalia? if the tags are correct they should have yes?
Screenshot_20230406_101354.jpg
Crossing my fingers lol

Reactions: regio94

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
I am hopeful for these tags, I always ask in Futa games: do said futas have male And female genitalia? if the tags are correct they should have yes?

Crossing my fingers lol
Yes they have both (it's both). You can choose either/or. But one character will always be futa.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SumTingWong0420

LadyOfSpiders

Mar 8, 2021
welp this is extremlyyyyyy buggy
File "chapter03/family_stories/hannah.rpyc", line 338, in script
File "C:\Users\chamb\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa17736.10070\renpy\ast.py", line 1131
It's weird that python uses renpy sources from temporary winrar folder, did you extract files properly in a separate directory?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's weird that python uses renpy sources from temporary winrar folder, did you extract files properly in a separate directory?
Probably not, I have no idea why people do not extract games before playing them, it takes a few seconds, and will lead to issues like those, and more.

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Android please :love: :love:
0.75.X (full-release) is approx. 3-4 weeks away. I plan to do an official one at that release android by then too. Until then if someone ports it, it's fine otherwise we will have one. It's not worth (not really) building one. It gives me also time to test it how it works if it works at all.

Reactions: Warphorror

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
Yes they have both (it's both). You can choose either/or. But one character will always be futa.
Atleast you know the difference between futa and shemale.

Man do i dislike people who make shemale protagonist then slap futa tag on it especially when they make title that include the word as play on word.

I watch your game with great interest and will give it a try when it is complete.

just two question what is your roadmap for the development and the incest tag is for who?

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
View attachment 2525651
Crossing my fingers lol
Atleast you know the difference between futa and shemale.

Man do i dislike people who make shemale protagonist then slap futa tag on it especially when they make title that include the word as play on word.

I watch your game with great interest and will give it a try when it is complete.

just two question what is your roadmap for the development and the incest tag is for who?
Well, F95 lack discriminant tags between futanari, shemale and transwoman.
So, it's not necessarily because the devs want to deceive the players.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes