VN Ren'Py Captain Lance [0.75.4-PRE-RELEASE-2] [TearStar]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Atleast you know the difference between futa and shemale.

Man do i dislike people who make shemale protagonist then slap futa tag on it especially when they make title that include the word as play on word.

I watch your game with great interest and will give it a try when it is complete.

just two question what is your roadmap for the development and the incest tag is for who?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
Well, F95 lack discriminant tags between futanari, shemale and transwoman.
So, it's not necessarily because the devs want to deceive the players.
Okay fair enough about the F95 tags just to clarify, my main complaint is about the dev putting the word futa in their game title.
with that word included in the title i really expect genuine futa content and not a shemale one.

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
Tons of errors in (at least) one of the later Erotic Career scenes.

It seems like there are multiple scenes mashed together strangely, with no renders and it loops back on itself. It seems unfinished. Is this intentional, or is something broken with my install?

Also, I think the Hannah comfort achievement might be bugged. I tried for a max relationship build with her and still couldn't get it.

Otherwise, it's good to have CL back :) (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: binglebangles

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
ummm, these 2 are suppose to be twins? .... but they look nothing alike, and Ive known a few real life twins and they are identical,
1681016218795.png
can we have MC looking like the one in the suite (the other twin sis) on the face and both have the same hairstyle, but maybe MC will have died hair? like maybe blue?, or maybe pink hair?, just a thought so we can identify one from the other

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
ummm, these 2 are suppose to be twins? .... but they look nothing alike, and Ive known a few real life twins and they are identical,
View attachment 2532328
can we have MC looking like the one in the suite (the other twin sis) on the face and both have the same hairstyle, but maybe MC will have died hair? like maybe blue?, or maybe pink hair?, just a thought so we can identify one from the other
Have you heard of non identical twins? It's magic. Also no can do. If you rerender me around 1500 scenes, maybe. Reason I didn't do identical twins is because it would have been a "cheap" solution.

Tons of errors in (at least) one of the later Erotic Career scenes.

It seems like there are multiple scenes mashed together strangely, with no renders and it loops back on itself. It seems unfinished. Is this intentional, or is something broken with my install?

Also, I think the Hannah comfort achievement might be bugged. I tried for a max relationship build with her and still couldn't get it.

Otherwise, it's good to have CL back :) (y)
Dunno how you managed to get into Chapter-04 Erotic content but I fixed. Even I couldn't do it latest build. Maybe I fixed it now? Anyways I fixed them before we get there.

Edit: also fixed hannah's D1 Comfort. There was a typo in the perfect date achievement.

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
View attachment 2532328
Non identical twins are a thing.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Non identical twins are a thing.
Absolutely, it's happen when the mother release two eggs during her ovulation cycle, have some sexual intercourse during that cycle, and the two eggs are fertilized by two different spermatozoa. They only share 50% of their genes, like any others siblings. So they may have some similarties, but no more than between two siblings. And it's why you can even have male and female twins...
In the other hand, identical twins happen when a single egg, fertilized by one spermatozoa, divided in two embryos shortly after the fecundation. In this case, they share 100% of their genes (so are genetically identical). They look identical (and of course have the same sex).

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
...Dunno how you managed to get into Chapter 4's erotic content...
I'm not sure, either! I don't want to miss anything, so I do every possible event before progressing with the main story at all, so maybe I broke a trigger somehow. Anyway, glad it's fixed (maybe!) :LOL:

...fixed Hannah's D1 comfort...
What's D1? For reference, I was talking about this event:

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
I'm not sure, either! I don't want to miss anything, so I do every possible event before progressing with the main story at all, so maybe I broke a trigger somehow. Anyway, glad it's fixed (maybe!) :LOL:

What's D1? For reference, I was talking about this event:
same! restarted the game and everything :(

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
hey guys just wanna confirm was this the end of the current version? cause i cant even proceed with the story anymore

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
TearStar I know you have most likely answered this question before but are there any plans for a proper harem route for this game at all? cause from what I remember playing before there seemed to be some characters willing to share and some not.

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
TearStar I know you have most likely answered this question before but are there any plans for a proper harem route for this game at all? cause from what I remember playing before there seemed to be some characters willing to share and some not.

Blazehoof

Oct 20, 2017
Hey TearStar,

The bonding event with mom in chapter 3 is completely busted.
Here image doesn't show up, and if you click into the space where it should be, an event starts with no images and completely breaks the game.
The erotic storyline also breaks after the first meeting with Kana.
It keeps looping if I try to start the next one, but without images.
I started a completely new game and played up to chapter 3 with no problems.

I also tried to do a quickstart in chapter 3, but that was all kinds of broken.

If you are interested, I can give you exact details.

The game is interesting, but you really need a proofreader.

Keep up the good work!

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Hey TearStar,

The bonding event with mom in chapter 3 is completely busted.
Here image doesn't show up, and if you click into the space where it should be, an event starts with no images and completely breaks the game.
The erotic storyline also breaks after the first meeting with Kana.
It keeps looping if I try to start the next one, but without images.
I started a completely new game and played up to chapter 3 with no problems.

I also tried to do a quickstart in chapter 3, but that was all kinds of broken.

If you are interested, I can give you exact details.

The game is interesting, but you really need a proofreader.

Keep up the good work!
Hi
I'm not even sure how the fuck you managed to get to the bonding event for Mom. For weeks I have forgotten(EVEN I) it existed. It shouldn't be even implemented.

The looping issue was fixed for erotic story line.

I know, probably won't bother with proofreading anymore though. Unless someone volunteers.

Reactions: damnedfrog
Aug 8, 2017
Hi
I'm not even sure how the fuck you managed to get to the bonding event for Mom. For weeks I have forgotten(EVEN I) it existed. It shouldn't be even implemented.

I know, probably won't bother with proofreading anymore though. Unless someone volunteers.
Those are the best (and worst, especially in the moment) bugs!

What? How did you? That shouldn't be possible. Wait, how the fuck?!

It's slightly better when you have a logic branch that you label "This should never happen." And then in testing find that in the printout!

Reactions: damnedfrog

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Those are the best (and worst, especially in the moment) bugs!

What? How did you? That shouldn't be possible. Wait, how the fuck?!

It's slightly better when you have a logic branch that you label "This should never happen." And then in testing find that in the printout!
Done that a few times. But it's great because at least you know what happened / why it happened (or some clue) to get started on. There is not always a clear cut way to fix bugs.

Blazehoof

Oct 20, 2017
Hi

Missclicked when I was going for the neighboring event :D

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes