VN Ren'Py Captains Bizarre Adventure [v2.4] [CaptainVerse]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
The names are slowly becoming familiar, which is good.

While it did feel like it came fast, I like Lisa and her scene (even though it is censored, but hopefully that goes away in the future). I liked that she was a virgin too.

In the future, I hope we get to spend time with the LIs before we bed them since most of them are still unfamiliar to me.

Reactions: Kanchou-Sama

Kanchou-Sama

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
The names are slowly becoming familiar, which is good.

While it did feel like it came fast, I like Lisa and her scene (even though it is censored, but hopefully that goes away in the future). I liked that she was a virgin too.

In the future, I hope we get to spend time with the LIs before we bed them since most of them are still unfamiliar to me.
hehe, yes I want to develop the relationship better before going into this, and that's the reason she was chosen for the first scene, she would be the only character that had enough interaction even though it wasn't shown, and also, well I will show what happened in the past about the little that was mentioned

Lich-Lord457

May 23, 2022
I will say that Thank you for making the Easter Special. It good to see the old bunny outfits form the one Honkai event that happen 3 to 4 years ago. Also I will say that it was amazing that you got three Rita's in one room. That was nice to treat and a good way to the other girls. Keep up the good work. :)

SneakyTrinky

Sep 14, 2021
I downloaded the torrent, and it's now seeding. What do I do now? Does the existing program automatically get updated?

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I might need to see cutscenes of the story just to compare because I know next to nothing about anything that isn't just staring at Mona's ass in Genshin. I like to compare parodies, especially when they claim it's following the story. Didn't expect this to be a fixfic though, guess the game really goes to shit near the end.

So do you just know the events of the future and you have to somehow dodge bad ends? Also apparently the captain's presence this time is probably why they didn't have any dudes on board; boy is fucking the girls as soon as he gets the chance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CaptainsBizarreAdventure-1.4
CaptainsBizarreAdventure-BirthdaySpecials
CaptainsBizarreAdventuresEasterSpecial-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I might need to see cutscenes of the story just to compare because I know next to nothing about anything that isn't just staring at Mona's ass in Genshin. I like to compare parodies, especially when they claim it's following the story. Didn't expect this to be a fixfic though, guess the game really goes to shit near the end.

So do you just know the events of the future and you have to somehow dodge bad ends? Also apparently the captain's presence this time is probably why they didn't have any dudes on board; boy is fucking the girls as soon as he gets the chance.
Story doesn't go to shit, its actually pretty good, just has sad things happen to individual characters. Controversial parts near the end but overall pretty happy/bittersweet ending. (tho the game isnt over yet, only the first arc is, we still got minimum 6 years of story left to go)

Afaik this parody game just takes the honkai story and gives a more happy ending to the tragedies certain characters face.

Genshin has some dark stuff hidden in the lore, but Honkai is way more emotionally impactful imo, though its not full on depression-fest like some stories, overall its very enjoyable imo. Even if you don't play the game I highly recommend watching story walkthroughs or summaries.

Also you cant just post tiddies and not give sauce smh :BootyTime:

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
So Honkai is sci-fi T&A while Genshin is Fantasy. Except it seems like Honkai doesn't allow you to recruit men like Genshin does.
what is T&A
And yea, Honkai came out at a time when gacha games were split into otome games and bishoujo games, (Tears of Themis being Mihoyo's female audience game)
Of course times have changed, now Honkai is played by a lot of women as well. Given the game has gotten to a wider audience, they could very well add playable male characters (especially since they already have one character that is)

But they want to reach a fresh, wider audience after the popularity they gained from Genshin, hence they made Star Rail, which takes place in a Honkai branch universe, with a few doppleganger characters (and the actual Welt dude from the main Honkai universe)

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Tits & Ass, presumably.
Ah ok
I mean by that logic Genshin is just censored fantasy tits and ass so sure :Kappa:
I'm sure they aren't being too serious by it but of course there is more to the game than just fan service (though I do agree it has it lol)

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
The ending of part 1 is controversial, to say the least.
Are you talking about the Ai-chan part or just ending as a whole? I'll try not to get into spoilers.
Personally I'm satisfied with the ending, though it was missing a bit of impact (heh)
The Ai-chan thing was a weird choice but either way what happened doesn't really change the story much, they tried to do a hype thing but execution was flawed, but even if they didn't do that the events would've been the same, characters just would've done things a different way.
The individual final transformation scenes for the trio girls were kinda lacklustre too, feel like it could've been hyped up more with music or something.

SneakyTrinky

Sep 14, 2021
Are you talking about the Ai-chan part or just ending as a whole? I'll try not to get into spoilers.
Personally I'm satisfied with the ending, though it was missing a bit of impact (heh)
The Ai-chan thing was a weird choice but either way what happened doesn't really change the story much, they tried to do a hype thing but execution was flawed, but even if they didn't do that the events would've been the same, characters just would've done things a different way.
The individual final transformation scenes for the trio girls were kinda lacklustre too, feel like it could've been hyped up more with music or something.
As a whole. Ai Hyperion is only part of it.

Reactions: Phase_01

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CaptainsBizarreAdventure-1.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes