VN Ren'Py Captains Bizarre Adventure [v2.4] [CaptainVerse]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
question
can I follow the story without playing honkai impact?
(I didn't play honkai impact or genshin impact)
I have not played either also; the main thing is learning all the characters since there are a lot of them.
I can more or less follow the story; might get more context if I know the games, but it is nothing too bad so far either.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Frankly, I don't know what's happening as I didn't play Honkai Impact at all but this kind of time travel thing to save everyone intrigues me. I've been reading some similar novels like Heretic Spellblade. The story's nice, even though I don't quiet get what's happening at the beginning.

Still, I'll look forward to the updates even though I don't get interested on parodies so much (especially apparent because of the references that will be lost on me).

Kanchou-Sama

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Frankly, I don't know what's happening as I didn't play Honkai Impact at all but this kind of time travel thing to save everyone intrigues me. I've been reading some similar novels like Heretic Spellblade. The story's nice, even though I don't quiet get what's happening at the beginning.

Still, I'll look forward to the updates even though I don't get interested on parodies so much (especially apparent because of the references that will be lost on me).
At the beginning it ends up being a little confusing, but to put it simply...

The game has a main line where there is no protagonist and follows a trio of valkyries, honestly the protagonist was
a pain in the beginning, at least I thought so, but the story takes a course that forces her to mature, and over time I fell in love not only with her but with all the characters, and the protagonist who is Kiana, she evolves a lot as a character but at the cost of a lot of suffering...

In the game, there are small interactions with the characters and almost all the girls in certain lines show slight signs of romantic feelings for the player, even though he does not appear in the main story, and in some events, mainly on birthdays, some make it very clear that they have feelings, but that was just fanservice so to speak, until events that interconnected the stories started to come out and fans started calling it captainverse and even made a chronological order explaining everything about it

Being honest I love the characters but I don't like the main story very much, not only because of the tragedies but because of yuri, don't get me wrong I have no prejudice I love (and it's not little) yuri, but in honkai I I just can't stand it because I really like the captainverse, so those yuri interactions make me uncomfortable, on the contrary I loved the anime Azur Lane with yuri atmosphere and I think the commander is a useless and unnecessary existence in the game...

I created this game with the intention of joining the two, the captainverse with the main story, I'll try to be as faithful to it as possible but inevitably some things will have to be changed

About the references you won't be missing that many to tell the truth, the characters that appear at the beginning are from the captainverse, they didn't have as much screen time as the mainline ones, much of what we know about them is thanks to the "original" versions that appear in the main line and that will still appear in this game, so even if you don't play, with time everything will fall into place

Anyway, I don't even know if you're going to read all of this, it turned out to be quite long lol, but I hope I summed it up well, and if anyone has anything to correct feel free I only know what I've seen in the game, and I haven't played since it came out

Reactions: SneakyTrinky

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
At the beginning it ends up being a little confusing, but to put it simply...

The game has a main line where there is no protagonist and follows a trio of valkyries, honestly the protagonist was
a pain in the beginning, at least I thought so, but the story takes a course that forces her to mature, and over time I fell in love not only with her but with all the characters, and the protagonist who is Kiana, she evolves a lot as a character but at the cost of a lot of suffering...

In the game, there are small interactions with the characters and almost all the girls in certain lines show slight signs of romantic feelings for the player, even though he does not appear in the main story, and in some events, mainly on birthdays, some make it very clear that they have feelings, but that was just fanservice so to speak, until events that interconnected the stories started to come out and fans started calling it captainverse and even made a chronological order explaining everything about it

Being honest I love the characters but I don't like the main story very much, not only because of the tragedies but because of yuri, don't get me wrong I have no prejudice I love (and it's not little) yuri, but in honkai I I just can't stand it because I really like the captainverse, so those yuri interactions make me uncomfortable, on the contrary I loved the anime Azur Lane with yuri atmosphere and I think the commander is a useless and unnecessary existence in the game...

I created this game with the intention of joining the two, the captainverse with the main story, I'll try to be as faithful to it as possible but inevitably some things will have to be changed

About the references you won't be missing that many to tell the truth, the characters that appear at the beginning are from the captainverse, they didn't have as much screen time as the mainline ones, much of what we know about them is thanks to the "original" versions that appear in the main line and that will still appear in this game, so even if you don't play, with time everything will fall into place

Anyway, I don't even know if you're going to read all of this, it turned out to be quite long lol, but I hope I summed it up well, and if anyone has anything to correct feel free I only know what I've seen in the game, and I haven't played since it came out
Ah, so there is a Male Protag on Honkai. The reason I never got interested in it is because while there's so many girls, I just can't seem to see the Male Player at all. I do know some of the horny game others love like Blue Archive, Azur Lane, Genshin (with Aether) and FGO (this is the only game among these that I've played) that have a Male Protag that interacts with the waifus of their choosing. I really love those kind of moments whenever there's something romantic going on with the player stand-in on these kind of games. Especially, seeing kinds of games like what you did in here where we can finally see some action instead of just reading the same doujin or just that one fanart where MC have sex with this one girl.

Lastly, as characters slowly got introduced I searched some of them, and noticed that not all the girls that appeared so far are all original Honkai characters, yes? Obviously Asuka is from Evangelion, and I got nothing when I searched any of the characters from the Spear of Hope Team. You are incorporating original characters too, or did some of this girls have come from somewhere?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Ah, so there is a Male Protag on Honkai.
Male protag is only for the captainverse, which is the event stories separate from the main storyline. For the most part he isn't around. The "Captain of the Hyperion", aka the player got a shout out from Kiana on the last chapter but that was a direct 4th wall break at us the player and not the captain character.
Even though it's got an all female gacha cast it's not really a waifu collector. It's like you're collecting 20 waifus but 15 of them are gay. Captainverse is pretty well harem though.
Lastly, as characters slowly got introduced I searched some of them, and noticed that not all the girls that appeared so far are all original Honkai characters, yes? Obviously Asuka is from Evangelion, and I got nothing when I searched any of the characters from the Spear of Hope Team.
Asuka is a proper captainverse character. There was an Evangelion colab back in I think early 2021 that ended with Asuka getting picked up by the Captain's Hyperion.
Spear of Hope squad isn't canon. Worth mentioning though that very few Valkyries live to 30. So there's a whole bunch of Valkyries that would've been active during second impact, where this game starts, that would've been dead by the time the main storyline starts. So I like to think that Lisa and the rest are a group of girls that happened to not die because the captain, or maybe Cecilia managed to save them in some way.

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

SneakyTrinky

Sep 14, 2021
The "Captain of the Hyperion", aka the player got a shout out from Kiana on the last chapter but that was a direct 4th wall break at us the player and not the captain character.
The IRL player - you and me - has always been the "captain", though. The same captain the girls speak to on the bridge and in many events.

Even though it's got an all female gacha cast it's not really a waifu collector. It's like you're collecting 20 waifus but 15 of them are gay.
Heh. That's the main story where there's no captain. The bridge and events make it clear that they're (alternate universe versions of the characters) interested in the player captain, though.

Mihoyo sells the game to both yuri fans and F/M fans. Good thing I'm both.

Kanchou-Sama

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Ah, so there is a Male Protag on Honkai. The reason I never got interested in it is because while there's so many girls, I just can't seem to see the Male Player at all. I do know some of the horny game others love like Blue Archive, Azur Lane, Genshin (with Aether) and FGO (this is the only game among these that I've played) that have a Male Protag that interacts with the waifus of their choosing. I really love those kind of moments whenever there's something romantic going on with the player stand-in on these kind of games. Especially, seeing kinds of games like what you did in here where we can finally see some action instead of just reading the same doujin or just that one fanart where MC have sex with this one girl.

Lastly, as characters slowly got introduced I searched some of them, and noticed that not all the girls that appeared so far are all original Honkai characters, yes? Obviously Asuka is from Evangelion, and I got nothing when I searched any of the characters from the Spear of Hope Team. You are incorporating original characters too, or did some of this girls have come from somewhere?
These five are originals, I wanted to develop this phase of the caipitan but there are few characters from the original story that could be added now, most are still children like Rita, she is one of the oldest in the main cast and still a child at the moment, so I ended up adding original characters

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CaptainsBizarreAdventure-1.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SneakyTrinky

Sep 14, 2021
Now this was an awesome update. A lot of interesting stuff happened.

I knew the woman with red hair was Shub Niggurath the moment I saw her. I'm glad she's alive. Well, she's still alive in canon, but stuck in the body of an alien.

Bronie was super cute/hot/helpful here. Can't wait for her H-scene.

Did you design the Honkai beast? It looks epic.

That was a perfect way to end the chapter.

Reactions: Kanchou-Sama

Kanchou-Sama

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Now this was an awesome update. A lot of interesting stuff happened.

I knew the woman with red hair was Shub Niggurath the moment I saw her. I'm glad she's alive. Well, she's still alive in canon, but stuck in the body of an alien.

Bronie was super cute/hot/helpful here. Can't wait for her H-scene.

Did you design the Honkai beast? It looks epic.

That was a perfect way to end the chapter.
Thanks! I needed to add new characters but instead of adding originals I thought, "Why create something original? when HI3 has so many characters that have never been featured before"

I researched a lot of secondary characters and when I laid eyes on this redhead I thought "that's her!"

There is still room for improvement but I didn't want to delay too much on the update when I have time I will improve it.

Now I am creating another character that will be needed soon.

And about the crossbow, I initially was going to put a monster that I thought was pretty cool, but I ended up completely editing its texture to something closer to HI3, I left the small ones the way they were but I will try to change all the ones I will use later.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
I know basically nothing about Honkai Impact due to despising gacha mechanics but I'm enjoying this story well enough so far.

Reactions: Kanchou-Sama
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes