VN Ren'Py Captains Bizarre Adventure [v2.4] [CaptainVerse]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Kanchou-Sama

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I know basically nothing about Honkai Impact due to despising gacha mechanics but I'm enjoying this story well enough so far.
hehe thanks!
And I also hate gatcha, but unlike 95% of games of the genre, honkai is very easy to get the characters I do not play since the beginning and I have all the characters without ever having spent with the game

Reactions: Phase_01

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I know basically nothing about Honkai Impact due to despising gacha mechanics but I'm enjoying this story well enough so far.
To add onto what Kanchou-sama said,
you can completely ignore the gacha aspect and just play story only, the game gives you trial valks at a certain early chapter, so you don't need to pull or build any units for it. Highly recommend playing it or watching a playthrough for the story, it hits the feels a lot

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Apparently Honkai makes you think you're playing a gacha, but the story apparently strangles you and won't let go. I even hear some people get sad playing it.

Sounds like Honkai is better than Genshin.
Semi true :LUL:
Story (and music o lord) tugs the heart strings at times.
If you ignore the gacha system its a solid game.
Genuinely teared up at a certain scene (theatre of domination redhair in the white world :HideThePain:, keeping it ambiguous to be spoiler free) which never happened with genshin for me.

But the gacha system can be horrendous if you put your focus on it/ranked endgame.
It can be pretty f2p friendly if you don't care abt that.

Genshin has a lot of potential, but they are taking a lot of time with the main story, with a lot of the good emotional stuff in world quests. You don't need voice acting to make something immersive and emotional (a lot of manhwa has proved that to me :HideThePain:) but it sure would help a lot more ppl be interested in them.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
VA goes two ways, though for Genshin it's three. The English VA can be passable to awful for certain people, there's Chinese, which most people are not familiar enough to even know when certain emotions are being conveyed (yes, I'm sure some people think that like German, Chinese is the very shouty language, since even I can't tell how they're feeling), and then there's Japanese, which people are the most familiar with because of anime, but it has a chance of falling flat because you still don't understand it.

So it mostly comes down to how hokey the English is, which a lot of dubs are a bit silly. Or, you know, they hire pedophiles.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Semi true :LUL:
Story (and music o lord) tugs the heart strings at times.
If you ignore the gacha system its a solid game.
Genuinely teared up at a certain scene (theatre of domination redhair in the white world :HideThePain:, keeping it ambiguous to be spoiler free) which never happened with genshin for me.

But the gacha system can be horrendous if you put your focus on it/ranked endgame.
It can be pretty f2p friendly if you don't care abt that.

Genshin has a lot of potential, but they are taking a lot of time with the main story, with a lot of the good emotional stuff in world quests. You don't need voice acting to make something immersive and emotional (a lot of manhwa has proved that to me :HideThePain:) but it sure would help a lot more ppl be interested in them.
The "problem" with Genshin is that most of the story related to the world you can only find by exploring the map, reading the items, etc.
It's crazy that you can visit the place where Raiden Shogun sliced up Orobashi and realize the damage that her attack caused across the island of Inazuma.

You can't have that kind of connection to the lore in Honkai Impact and Star Rail

The story that the Traveler witnesses (the main questline) are not even 1/3 of what the game has of Lore, a lot is between the lines or simply not explained at all.

Reactions: Phase_01

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
tighnari's old english va was being creepy with teen fans online
Also Chinese Oz.
My personal favourite though was the english VA for Vegeta and the english VA for Broly publicly accusing each other of sex pesting fans. Sadly it's pretty common among all types of modern influencers and social media and discord have just made it too easy for them, kinda like how those sketchy internet chatrooms were 10-15 years ago.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting and i love harem

Reactions: Kanchou-Sama

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CaptainsBizarreAdventure-1.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
CaptainsBizarreAdventure-BirthdaySpecials
CaptainsBizarreAdventuresEasterSpecial-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Captains Bizarre Adventure [v1.7 + Birthday Specials] [CaptainVerse]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 765 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

Last edited:

Kanchou-Sama

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
looks interesting....planned content?
At the moment my priority is to develop the events surrounding a certain character, she has great influence on three other valkyries very important to the story, as soon as I get through this event, I will once again do a time skip

SneakyTrinky

Sep 14, 2021
That was hot. Bronie especially. A shame that she'll need to wait for later. It's also nice to see dialogue choices, although I've always had a love-hate relationship with them because I need to go back afterward to choose the other options. As for Sirin and Cecilia, I hope they both get more time to shine. Speaking of Cecilia, I find it astonishing that she can still defeat Honkai beasts with an iron bar after losing her powers since they're meant to be bulletproof.

Reactions: Kanchou-Sama

Kanchou-Sama

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
That was hot. Bronie especially. A shame that she'll need to wait for later. It's also nice to see dialogue choices, although I've always had a love-hate relationship with them because I need to go back afterward to choose the other options. As for Sirin and Cecilia, I hope they both get more time to shine. Speaking of Cecilia, I find it astonishing that she can still defeat Honkai beasts with an iron bar after losing her powers since they're meant to be bulletproof.
haha yes, it seemed exaggerated but I was inspired by the picture of Kevin facing a beast with a bat, I don't like him but I must admit he is badass
As for them, they will have their screen time.
The dialogue options also bring up this feeling in me, initially I thought it was unnecessary because it would not really change anything in the story just slightly some interactions but after playing StarRail where the dialogs did not change anything I had to do in the mission but made me feel closer to the characters I decided to add it, I am glad you liked it

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes