fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Honestly question, how long is the game ? Also how many love interest ?
Took me roughly 5-6 hours by my own pace, which is slow since I was taking my time in enjoying the story, but if it was my usual, then 3 hours. Love interest, well more Harem members lol, is 8 but there might be more

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
damn I didn't expect hi3 to get a parody and not be bombarded with death threats about only yuri is allowed and you should kys if you think otherwise
Yeah, ikr. Some of them really fuck up in their heads... Which honestly surprises me, along with the fact that my fanfic of crossover between Hi3 and a slice of life anime didn't get nuked by them to this day. A Male MC with a Harem is something they would froth at lol

SneakyTrinky

Sep 14, 2021
Yeah, ikr. Some of them really fuck up in their heads... Which honestly surprises me, along with the fact that my fanfic of crossover between Hi3 and a slice of life anime didn't get nuked by them to this day. A Male MC with a Harem is something they would froth at lol
Hah. The same here. To this day, my HI3 captain fanfics have never received a truly hateful comment. Even the more critical ones still had good things to say about them. Now I'm interested in reading yours.

Reactions: fraazx

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
CaptainVRse [v1.2] [TranquilHaze]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
A Male MC with a Harem is something they would froth at lol
You literally just describe the captainverse. Errr the canon captainverse, not this game.
Like ya those fans exist but they mostly just get defensive about keeping the main canon gay. Even then for some of them that's not enough, they just get hyper defensive about the main ships. I saw some people frothing at the mouth over the Mei/Elysia scenes in game. I saw some people frothing at the mouth over the Kiana/Fu Hua scenes. Nobody got mad about Kiana/Asuka cause that ship fucking slapped. Them getting mad like Kiana's not chad enough to just make a big ass harem herself with all those girls :rolleyes:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CaptainVRse-1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
You literally just describe the captainverse. Errr the canon captainverse, not this game.
Like ya those fans exist but they mostly just get defensive about keeping the main canon gay. Even then for some of them that's not enough, they just get hyper defensive about the main ships. I saw some people frothing at the mouth over the Mei/Elysia scenes in game. I saw some people frothing at the mouth over the Kiana/Fu Hua scenes. Nobody got mad about Kiana/Asuka cause that ship fucking slapped. Them getting mad like Kiana's not chad enough to just make a big ass harem herself with all those girls :rolleyes:
We should consider ourselves fortunate we have the least vocal minority community out of the three Mihoyo games.
With the exception of the bunny girl incident, I haven't seen Twitter getting mad over the abundant ElyMei shipteasing during the Elysian Realm arc. Then again, I don't use Twitter.

Besides, Yuri shippers have their growing library of fanfics to read.
We got a straight up visual novel. In fact, we got two visual novels!

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
Thank you for your signature.. really gave me a laugh.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yup, lying to her puts you on a bad ending. You should probably go back and load an old save. You could open the console and type "teriripath=False" but since this game obfuscates a lot of the variable choices I'm not sure if there's any other variables you'd miss doing that. You'd have to go through the script and check that event manually if you wanted to be 100% sure.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Call2Ur

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
True, and we do have some amount of Male MC fics floating around, either it be a Harem or just single pairing, but still way way smaller than the yuris. I actually really like KiaMei ship and the yuri in the game, but holy fucking shit those fucks take things way too seriously and act as if it's the end of the world when their ship gets destroyed or they want their ship to be confirmed in a finality way

SneakyTrinky

Sep 14, 2021
I enjoy both yuri (especially Bronya/Seele, which is a big reason why I enjoy this VN so much because of the Bronya/Seele emphasis) and the various captain content, so...I guess I win either way.
Hah. I can see Kiana with both Mei and Fu Hua, but that's about it. Other women don't really work with her. Of course, that's what fanfiction is for. If something doesn't make sense in canon, I'll make it make sense myself.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I enjoy both yuri (especially Bronya/Seele, which is a big reason why I enjoy this VN so much because of the Bronya/Seele emphasis) and the various captain content, so...I guess I win either way.

Hah. I can see Kiana with both Mei and Fu Hua, but that's about it. Other women don't really work with her. Of course, that's what fanfiction is for. If something doesn't make sense in canon, I'll make it make sense myself.
That's the only real ships Kiana was a part of in the main story but if Kiana walked in on Elysia playing with Mei's horns then do you think she'd get all upset like an NTR protagonist would or fuck them both like a harem protagonist would? My bet's on the latter. It'd definitely be what Ely would want, she'd be head over heals for Kiana. Bonus points that she could brag to Kevin that she fucked his grand daughter. Same with Mei's work wife, Raven.
She also had some good moments with Seele during the Herrscher of Domination arc. Kiana and Bronya feel more like bros than anything and I doubt they'd do anything with each other but I could see them going all wonder twin power and double teaming Seele on occasion.

SneakyTrinky

Sep 14, 2021
That's the only real ships Kiana was a part of in the main story but if Kiana walked in on Elysia playing with Mei's horns then do you think she'd get all upset like an NTR protagonist would or fuck them both like a harem protagonist would? My bet's on the latter. It'd definitely be what Ely would want, she'd be head over heals for Kiana. Bonus points that she could brag to Kevin that she fucked his grand daughter. Same with Mei's work wife, Raven.
She also had some good moments with Seele during the Herrscher of Domination arc. Kiana and Bronya feel more like bros than anything and I doubt they'd do anything with each other but I could see them going all wonder twin power and double teaming Seele on occasion.
Fanfic wise, I have read Kiana going at it with Elysia and Seele, and they were fun, although I don’t personally ship Kiana with anyone other than Mei, Fu Hua, and the captain.

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Fanfic wise, I have read Kiana going at it with Elysia and Seele, and they were fun, although I don’t personally ship Kiana with anyone other than Mei, Fu Hua, and the captain.
Yep, lots of pairing with Kiana at the helm but the ones I want got Captain with a big Harem lol (now if I could fucking find more stories with Captain in them, the ones that got at least decent grammar, then I would be happy)

Reactions: SneakyTrinky

Centurionzo

Nov 24, 2017
We should consider ourselves fortunate we have the least vocal minority community out of the three Mihoyo games.
With the exception of the bunny girl incident, I haven't seen Twitter getting mad over the abundant ElyMei shipteasing during the Elysian Realm arc. Then again, I don't use Twitter.

Wait, What Visual Novels ?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Wait, What Visual Novels ?
There's the Welt Joyce VN Anti Entropy which explores the split between AE and Schicksal. The Dudu Rita VN Durandal which explores Dudu and Rita's journey through the bubble universe where Durandal got the holy sword Durandal. Then there's Fu Hua's VN Seven Swords about her apprentices.
I don't believe seven swords has been translated all the way through yet but you can find the other 2 with a google search.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes