Mar 1, 2019
Works like a charm for me. Thanks for the effort!
No problem, glad it works for you. I'm also currently working on getting no reload unlimited ammo to work right now. I managed to get it to under 800 pointers so far, it's just a matter of getting it set up in a way that's intuitive for users to use properly.

As of current, you have to manually set the value to something like 999 then freeze it. I'm trying to set it up so when weapons become active, the Cheat Table automatically does it for you so you don't have to mess with it.

Reactions: Feletriu

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
Maybe this has already been said on these 40 pages, but Perveloper , please lower the kill requirement for the elite enemies. Or at least improve the spawn rate.
Wave 23 and 3 orcs appear? Wave 24 and only 4? And we have to kill 150 of them? I'm on 93 and this has become a chore.
This is an excellent game, but small things like these smudge it a little.
On that same note, I believe that a enemy/rape/birth/objective counter per run would be nice. Make us keep track of how much we need to do unlock things.

Mar 1, 2019
Okay, yet another updated Cheat Table, now Version 4. I feel comfortable with the Infinite Clip Ammo line, it doesn't cause the game to crash on me any more, it just lacks automation at this point. I'll create an updated table to where it'll automatically set the value to 999 and freeze the address so the end user doesn't have to manually do it. I've included a Read Me file explaining how to get it to work, as well as a brief set of instructions on the Ammo Line description as well.

I'm also considering adding a line to freeze and edit Heart Count as well. It may be added before the Ammo Automation, depending on how difficult that's going to be (Especially if it requires having to set up a LUA script to do that, I have no clue how to write LUA scripting).

Edit: Okay, the automation of infinite ammo is likely not going to happen. The only ways I'm seeing how to make the set-up for infinite ammo is done with Assembly, and I'm even worse with Assembly than I am with LUA Scripting. I'll get started on trying to get hearts on the table.

Last edited:

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Okay, yet another updated Cheat Table, now Version 4. I feel comfortable with the Infinite Clip Ammo line, it doesn't cause the game to crash on me any more, it just lacks automation at this point. I'll create an updated table to where it'll automatically set the value to 999 and freeze the address so the end user doesn't have to manually do it. I've included a Read Me file explaining how to get it to work, as well as a brief set of instructions on the Ammo Line description as well.

I'm also considering adding a line to freeze and edit Heart Count as well. It may be added before the Ammo Automation, depending on how difficult that's going to be (Especially if it requires having to set up a LUA script to do that, I have no clue how to write LUA scripting).
Do it works for every version of the game?
Bec. I only have 1.0.5 and no 1.0.5b...

Mar 1, 2019
Hey there. As a person who likes to cheat and mess with stuff. Where are the save files for this game? I get how to use cheat tables and the like but I am more after a way to get all the experiments quicker.
You can find your save file in:

C:\Users\<Your User Name Here>\AppData\LocalLow\Perveloper\Captivity\xGameDB.db

Alternatively, you can press Windows Key+R and type in %appdata% to get to the AppData Folder, or type in %appdata% in your Windows Folder Explorer address bar.

Mar 1, 2019
Okay, here's the final Cheat Table I'm going to put out that'll have added content to it, now Version 5. It now has Hearts attached to the Table, so now you can freeze the Hearts value and never have to worry about Mind Break until you feel like it (The HUD acts a little wonky, but the value itself does freeze. This is explained in the Read Me file).

Infinite Ammo Set-up Automation will never be done as I have no idea what I'm doing with Assembly, so you'll have to deal with setting up infinite ammo manually every time you launch the game and the Cheat Table (Unless someone wants to take up the task of updating the CT to have the infinite ammo no reload set itself up automatically).

KungFuKitteh2 You were looking for a CT to freeze Hearts earlier, here's a script that does it now.

Whoever tries out this version of the Cheat Table, let me know if everything works or not, just in case I need to make any corrections.

Last edited:

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
Right so a few things.
1) I feel the Shack is adequately balanced and so are the achivements. It made for an interesting play through to try and stock up on aphrodisiacs set things up to tank the death dog's sex sequence the amount of times needed. I personally see nothing to really tweak beyond the naked zombie's grab move being kind of annoying compared to being hit by other mobs but that's more a gripe from personal experience

2) The Jungle map, at least, is very much too frustrating to bother clearing. If you expect players to do every achievement in order to get the ending, you need to nerf a few things here. Preferably the required waves without getting hit by an active bear trap. It's already infuriating to handle the mobs in this map on it's own, having an achivement where getting hit by a trap before you hit wave 15 essentially resulting in a failed run just makes things more insufferably tedious. Another thing would be the orc's block ability essentially making him an impenetrable wall between you and the legion of goblins that are probably behind themunless you have both the only shot gun you can afford and the money to actually afford it before wave 5. Both of these combined render the game essentially unbeatable to anyone with god tier skill.

And this is just for the Jungle, I dread how awful the notorious cave map is.

Mar 1, 2019
Right so a few things.
1) Shack

2) Jungle
I decided to do that just because, hopefully it'll help. Unfortunately... I should have probably lowered my recording quality and I dunno how to compress a video so its a 1gb file thats 30 minutes long but it is the jungle up to wave 20 without getting grabbed once. Hopefully you can just play it from mega and skim it a bit.
There's a pretty good video of a Jungle strategy if you're having problems with that map. Remember to get Tenelli Shotguns when you can as their shots pierce through multiple enemies, helping to save money and ammo on enemies. Also know Orcs are completely vulnerable when climbing ledges, which is perfect for putting a shotgun to their head for a 1-shot kill.

As far as Beartraps are concerned, if you can stay between the big hut with the large doorway and the ledge that leads up to the Weapon Machine, it's not too difficult to keep that area clear of Beartraps until you get some decent weapons, then just start camping up by the vending machine where all the enemies are forced to go through that chokepoint of a ledge to get to you. Worst comes to worst, if you get too badly overwhelmed you have the Shrine Platform that provides you with another ledge chokepoint for enemies.

Last edited:

Glory717

Mar 14, 2019
There's a pretty good video of a Jungle strategy if you're having problems with that map. Remember to get Tenelli Shotguns when you can as their shots pierce through multiple enemies, helping to save money and ammo on enemies. Also know Orcs are completely vulnerable when climbing ledges, which is perfect for putting a shotgun to their head for a 1-shot kill.

As far as Beartraps are concerned, if you can stay between the big hut with the large doorway and the ledge that leads up to the Weapon Machine, it's not too difficult to keep that area clear of Beartraps until you get some decent weapons, then just start camping up by the vending machine where all the enemies are forced to go through that chokepoint of a ledge to get to you. Worst comes to worst, if you get too badly overwhelmed you have the Shrine Platform that provides you with another ledge chokepoint for enemies.
how do you get your cheats to work is there a message that you put here that im not seeing?

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
Right so a few things.
1) I feel the Shack is adequately balanced and so are the achivements. It made for an interesting play through to try and stock up on aphrodisiacs set things up to tank the death dog's sex sequence the amount of times needed. I personally see nothing to really tweak beyond the naked zombie's grab move being kind of annoying compared to being hit by other mobs but that's more a gripe from personal experience

2) The Jungle map, at least, is very much too frustrating to bother clearing. If you expect players to do every achievement in order to get the ending, you need to nerf a few things here. Preferably the required waves without getting hit by an active bear trap. It's already infuriating to handle the mobs in this map on it's own, having an achivement where getting hit by a trap before you hit wave 15 essentially resulting in a failed run just makes things more insufferably tedious. Another thing would be the orc's block ability essentially making him an impenetrable wall between you and the legion of goblins that are probably behind themunless you have both the only shot gun you can afford and the money to actually afford it before wave 5. Both of these combined render the game essentially unbeatable to anyone with god tier skill.

And this is just for the Jungle, I dread how awful the notorious cave map is.
Well, it kinda feels impossible to beat at first but somehow this game has a learning curve and I was able to easily break my records after starting to use the dodge ability and the map effectively, so I can save up enough money for a fast automatic weapon and only buy things when necessary. It is all about chosing between buying meds or refilling for me now. I've managed to reach Wave 15 with only the "emergency UZI" in the 5th level. In some of the maps, stronger enemies don't spawn until you do certain things like unlocking a specific door or activating the generator etc. So you shouldn't rush things and save up money until you can afford a weapon for fast clearing (weapons like UZI is actually better than some heavy & cool stuff) and fill up your inventory with meds if you got money to spare. You gotta have your weapons accordingly to your enemies. If you got fast as fuck enemies then you gotta shoot em with a fast as fuck weapon.

The latest balance updates were good enough and I think the dev should just leave it like that because a little bit more and this will turn into a game where you just play for an hour and forget until the next big update.

I'm actually surprised that this is a game easy to learn but hard to master... And it is a good surprise.

Last edited:

Petrine12

May 26, 2020
The game definitely has a steep learning curve, but I'd say it also has a difficulty chokepoint. Once you get all stat bonuses and a good set of weapons, you can basically play until you get bored. Shit can be real hard trying to get your first >$2000 gun and then the damage boost though.

Mar 1, 2019
how do you get your cheats to work is there a message that you put here that im not seeing?
Step 1: You need to have Cheat Engine installed.
Step 2: You need to open up the Cheat Table.
Step 3: Start the game, the Cheat Table will auto-hook to the game for you.
Step 4: Get into a Map, that's when all the addresses become valid and can bee frozen and values set. Once the addresses are valid, they'll stay valid until you close the game.

D

Deleted member 946461

I swear the idol drops on Jungle have to be bugged. Every time I try to find all of them, I'll get the first three within about 15-20 rounds, and then the fourth one never shows up. Is there a specific way to spawn it in, or am I at the mercy of RNG here?

YourBean

Aug 28, 2020
I swear the idol drops on Jungle have to be bugged. Every time I try to find all of them, I'll get the first three within about 15-20 rounds, and then the fourth one never shows up. Is there a specific way to spawn it in, or am I at the mercy of RNG here?
Nah.. its just RNG

I didn't remember how fast or slow I got all of the idol but you will get all of them, eventually
Be passion and kill all the goblin

Reactions: MadBlade12
Mar 1, 2019
Well, looks like the first bug of the Cheat Table finally showed up for me. Broken Pointer for the Infinite Ammo Address. I'll do a readjustment of the Cheat Table now. Might take some time.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes