cyonrajjik

Aug 1, 2018
How do I get laser in FER? I unlock everything but door won't open
There are bugs with preg where giving birth in grapple cause the character to freeze animation and enemies won't spawn proper. Like in space station
Game is good.

Perveloper

Nov 20, 2020
I see alot of suggestions, ideas and potential fixes for problems on this forum. I've read them all, including the comments on itch, but I don't have the time or sanity to really sit down and go through every point using my full intelligence and attention. I'm taking it slow right now, and go step by step. Feel free to keep giving feedback and support, but please don't feel offended or ignored in case I don't respond.

If I were to count all the good ideas and changes everyone has suggested here and especially on itch, it's probably going to turn into a list of a 100 things to do. And that in only about 2.5 days. Phew.

I appreciate the immense support and and dedication. I'm asking you guys to have a little patience on updates and new features.

Thank you all for playing! I couldn't even dream of my game growing so quickly.

Lovius

Nov 2, 2017
I see alot of suggestions, ideas and potential fixes for problems on this forum. I've read them all, including the comments on itch, but I don't have the time or sanity to really sit down and go through every point using my full intelligence and attention. I'm taking it slow right now, and go step by step. Feel free to keep giving feedback and support, but please don't feel offended or ignored in case I don't respond.

If I were to count all the good ideas and changes everyone has suggested here and especially on itch, it's probably going to turn into a list of a 100 things to do. And that in only about 2.5 days. Phew.

I appreciate the immense support and and dedication. I'm asking you guys to have a little patience on updates and new features.

Man just take your time. U already make a huge work. I have good time playing your game. Every one just want to see more of your game:D

Ipigskickass

Jul 10, 2017
Like the game. Waiting for more animations per enemy, gangbang and new levels. Complete 1, 3, and 5 lvls but another two with preg is rly enoying. And pls add some way to get off Head Humper(mb some drugs or shoot it).
Bump your head off the firey pipe in the third? room.

BONK
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The_Jejjster

Dec 8, 2017

Don't worry about it, I don't think it's much of a problem when there's already a good chunk of content to explore. I'm not an experienced gamedev or anything of worth, but I think you start a poll to see what is the most in-demand thing that everyone wants right now, so you could focus on getting that out first.

Pregnancy ftw btw :LOL:

Reactions: kamapalutza

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Yooo, dev is in the house. Have you considered adding animations to background characters? Just to add a little more detail to the levels themselves. I thought it was pretty neat that after struggling for 20 rounds and opening up the last door in the space station to find a female scientist getting nonstop face fucked by a face hugger was pretty good until the face hugger changes its attention towards you. Namely the FNAF level would be nice to have that since you've got those two stories going on in the background each time you pass them after i'm assuming is wave triggers or level progression triggers. Its not a high priority but it would certainly add more detail.

Also does anyone know if its possible to open the locked door on that level? Doing all the work to release marionette doesn't actually have anything in the room that I saw and running around the level until wave 37 I just couldn't find the key for the door or whatever was needed.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Also does anyone know if its possible to open the locked door on that level? Doing all the work to release marionette doesn't actually have anything in the room that I saw and running around the level until wave 37 I just couldn't find the key for the door or whatever was needed.
You need to pull 3 switches, all 3 lamps must showing green, then you can open the door, I guess.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Well I have good news and bad news

The good news is I disabled the Norton virus software that I let game working

The bad news when I click on options it's not there and the loading is slow ,So how will I have the options appear and have the loading be faster?

And also how will I enable the cheats in the game that is invisibility and unlimited money?

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
this game has alot of potential and im looking forward to how it goes.

just my two cents here: some of the enemies can get a bit frustrating to fight especially in the space station and cave levels.
one way to resolve that in my opinion is to add a meele attack like a stomp or something to be able to at least somewhat counter facehuggers and maggots.

got nothing else to say that was not already said.

anyways, its a great game already and keep on going you have some real talent for this stuff.

WhySoSerious19

Apr 28, 2018
Screenshot_1.png Please tell me how to fix the problem with the black screen? When I press play, a black screen appears, but the game seems to work.

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
No way steam is going allow a game like this on their store. There is too much rape going on in the game.
But STEAM does allow to sell H-games...
Though the screenshots and trailer can't have H-scenes, as far as I know.

Maybe you can try to post it?

They sell "Corpse party" an it has too much "Guro" content.

Heck, they have "Agony" and "Succubus" there.
So. Your game isn't that extreme...

Last edited:
Reactions: kamapalutza

lostnumber

Dec 25, 2017
Quick thoughts after an hour of playing.

Shotguns are useless. Long reload times, spread, doesn't always hit more than one enemy, slow attack speed.
Grabs are too difficult to escape from even on casual.
Cave and Space station have difficult starts regardless of difficulty level. Space station requires a lot of money to get to an ammo machine.

Dodge mechanics are amazing, as is the shooting aspect.
Animations are great and I'd be happy to see different types from each mob instead of 1 per mob. Too many games ignore that in favor of taking the time to create new enemies with new grabs.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Inside the marionette room is a keycard at the end of the hall that you pick up and that lets you open that door up.
oh, weird. i was mashing E just about everywhere, especially there, and it just didnt pick it up before even though it looked suspicious. not sure why it wasnt picking it up before but thanks.

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
OK what the fuck
flick the light on and off in the main room
i'm so confused
ps: i tried doing it and leaving by the code door but you still get shot

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
oh, weird. i was mashing E just about everywhere, especially there, and it just didnt pick it up before even though it looked suspicious. not sure why it wasnt picking it up before but thanks.
Unless you rebinded your keys, the F button should be what you pick things up with

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Already know about the yellow door, hence why I mentioned releasing marionette after you open it. The door im referring to is the one west of that up one of the towers with the gun behind it.
There's a keycard in the yellow door that unlocks the lab door.
I'm gonna fix the Musca bug soon, which I assume is the way how you got the infinite jumps.
Nope, that just softlocks the player. The god-glitch happens because Flies can grapple a player who is actively giving birth, which unlocks the player's controls once the birthing is finished. I suspect the more... esoteric bugs happen should the player struggle out of this, but I have yet to replicate in a condition where I'm still able to struggle.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes