Ipigskickass

Jul 10, 2017
I do have to say that I like a lot of what this game does and the content it has. My favourite scene definitely has to be the hellhounds, as a degenerate I always would pick dogs, but it's also because your clothing stays on most of the time when attacked by them, allowing your costume to really shine. The content in this game is great, it's got solid enough gameplay with a tried-and-tested loop from COD and it's smut content/animations are good although can lack variation between humanoid enemies.

Hopefully this game does get enough attention to warrant additional content and I wish all the best for perveloper. Here's to more enemies, perhaps alternative scenes or something similar. Game has a good amount of depth and has soaked up at least four hours of my time. It's a game worth putting money on.

Shit ending, by the way. I could totally dodge that SAW trap.

Reactions: Eleyth and Janako

Janako

Dec 31, 2018
This game is great. Simple defense shooter with cosmetics and challenges. I've already wasted hours playing this. Keep up the good work Perveloper!

Mar 16, 2018
Well that was quite something,I got knocked out in the caves,immediately after I gave birth,and after that I was invincible,stuck walking backwards and could jump infinite times. Enemies just stayed at their spawn so getting to wave 20 was a bit slow though.
yeah, like i said
an invincible flying (maybe a little bit pregnant) unstoppable pistol god who waged war and exterminated some dumb frisky bees

Originel

Nov 16, 2017
Anyone else having trouble unlocking the "Samus" experiment in the space station?
I swear it's either bugged, counting inconsistently or it has hidden criteria for unlocking it.
I counted how many I dodged and it was definitively over 50 (without getting hit in between aswell).
i found the value of it with C E but even after putting it at 100 it didnt work XD

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I've read through all the posts here, and I'm well aware of balance issues on Cave and Jungle. I'm planning to lower the price to start up the generator in Cave stage, and I'm probably going to lower the chance of Trappers placing traps.

The Musca bug sucks, I thought I had fixed it in the past but it's still here. I will fix that soon.
I mean... Those changes will help, sure, but fail to address the major problems with those stages.
Flies are too fast to run from and difficult to hit, so the player MUST turbo out a decent automatic weapon in the first five rounds or be dead. Right now it's impossible due to the massive cost to even access the weapons shop, and even then victory or death is completely dependent on one, maybe two rolls on the shop to get the Uzi/Auto Pistol. Maggots are too small and hard-to-hit, they cannot be simply shot in the middle of a wave as very few weapons can reliably hit such a small target, regardless of the player's ability to aim, and they're extremely difficult to spot. Making them at least twice as big is a given, but... maybe an audio cue? Have them work more like poison arrows, slowing players down and using their current attack if too many latch on?
The problem with Bear Traps isn't that there's too many of them, it's that they end up places where the player can't deal with them (on the ground beneath the trees, on platform edges too far to shoot from below and too close to climb up) and hitting one is a practically guaranteed grapple from pursuing hostiles. So, they either need tighter restrictions on where they can be placed (Perhaps only placing when the player can see them, so if there are traps in bad spots it's kind of the player's fault) or they need to be less punishing to hit (Cripple speed, maybe can't jump, but no knockdown). Simply reducing the rate will still result in !bullshit!, just less often.

AgentWigglyDong

Sep 24, 2018
I'm happy to see some positive comments about my little project. I can't tell you what to do, but please atleast consider buying the game in case you haven't. I'm broke and the support is greatly appreciated.

Stay tuned for future content and updates!
I just found this forum for the first time so pardon me in case I break any rules or social norms that have been established on this website. I'm a boomer when it comes to forums, even though I'm not that old.
You've definitely got my five dollars! This is some quality stuff you've made.

Reactions: Perveloper

kitsune091

Nov 19, 2020
There's also a fun glitch in Cave though. Once you get the infinite jumps, you can try to find the path just top left of the spawn, alittle bit below the nest, where the enemy usually spawns and runs in. you can basically jump of the map and as a bonus, enemies get auto killed for the rest of the game, fun glitch discovery that i managed to get to round 20 although its abit slow.

Reactions: kamapalutza

Begogo8786

Mar 19, 2018
I'm happy to see some positive comments about my little project. I can't tell you what to do, but please atleast consider buying the game in case you haven't. I'm broke and the support is greatly appreciated.
Was just about to bring that up. it's nice to see a dev release something fully developed, instead of running the typical " in development" cash cow every other dev likes to spit out these days. vote with your money.

I put in some extra.

Oct 15, 2017
He really needs to fix the majority of attack animations from side swapping, you roll past a charging dog for example and he will keep momentum and land and screech to a halt then turn once stopped. For almost all other enemies he didn't bother, so you roll past a trap goblin and he will start his swing (which moves forward and carries momentum) on one side and as soon as you are past him he will turn on a dime and completely ignore his momentum and the speed will be transferred to the new side. Its shit like this that so many enemies have that just make the game feel broken

Edit: I also only complain because this game has potential, other games you download and they suck and you just never post and never return to them. Other annoyances are things like hits doing both hp and grab dmg for some strange reason rather than just doing hp, this means in levels where you are forced to tank hits you have to buy both morphine and buffout costing you upwards of $1000 that could have been spent on guns and actually getting stronger, despite not even being grabbed. The other obvious one is being forced to tank hits, the reason cod works is kiting and player ability are a factor but this game just spawns things on both sides so your roll is useless and expects you to just get fucked I guess, dunno how to possibly improve that as 2d is tricky. Good luck dev

Last edited:

Perveloper

Nov 20, 2020
There's also a fun glitch in Cave though. Once you get the infinite jumps, you can try to find the path just top left of the spawn, alittle bit below the nest, where the enemy usually spawns and runs in. you can basically jump of the map and as a bonus, enemies get auto killed for the rest of the game, fun glitch discovery that i managed to get to round 20 although its abit slow.
Enemies get auto killed cause the distance between you and the enemies is too high. This was implemented to kill Maggots potentially clipping through the floor because of their small hitboxes. I'm gonna fix the Musca bug soon, which I assume is the way how you got the infinite jumps.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes