maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Unlimited Money and HP, for 1.0.4
Should always point the right address, i'm getting better with CE ^-^
And my edited save with dresses and challenges completed

Um will it have no virus in this one cause whenever I start this game ,the computer blanks out then I use security option to return to windows and then comes a virus message

. virus report.jpg

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
you open the door, walk a corridor, open another door, get shot in the face and die. Not a joke, its a big fuck you as a reward
Honestly, I really enjoyed the ending.

After the initial shock it was a good laugh.

Angelfalse

Apr 7, 2018
i can assure you it hasn't any virus

can i see the details?
I think they're referring to the .exe file, the virustotal link you posted was the .CT file, however I scanned the exe in Virustotal and it looks fine as well.

It's most likely just their anti-virus being a goof though~

Mixa4262

Aug 14, 2018
On the topic of cheat engine: did anyone figure out how to lock the three hearts that lead to mind break?
Better way is to set your orgasm(pink bar) to -10000. It has type float, from 0 till 100.
You can find it by setting more then, lesser than numbers (ex. first scan - bigger than 10, next scan - lesser then 40).

Mar 16, 2018
became an invincible flying (maybe a little bit pregnant) unstoppable pistol god and waged war and exterminated some dumb frisky bees 10/10 would play again

May 27, 2019
Well that was quite something,I got knocked out in the caves,immediately after I gave birth,and after that I was invincible,stuck walking backwards and could jump infinite times. Enemies just stayed at their spawn so getting to wave 20 was a bit slow though.

Perveloper

Nov 20, 2020
I've read through all the posts here, and I'm well aware of balance issues on Cave and Jungle. I'm planning to lower the price to start up the generator in Cave stage, and I'm probably going to lower the chance of Trappers placing traps.

The Musca bug sucks, I thought I had fixed it in the past but it's still here. I will fix that soon.

Oct 12, 2018
I've read through all the posts here, and I'm well aware of balance issues on Cave and Jungle. I'm planning to lower the price to start up the generator in Cave stage, and I'm probably going to lower the chance of Trappers placing traps.

The Musca bug sucks, I thought I had fixed it in the past but it's still here. I will fix that soon.
Heya! Have to say, thus far its been pretty awesome playing through your game. Kind of reminds me a lot of a certain game I would play back on Armor games, started out as a survival sim/tower defense sort of thing, before eventually evolving into a full on survival shooter/sidescroller rpg sort of thing. Almost makes me feel oddly nostalgic.

That being said, the cave and the jungle are definitely the most difficult ones from what I've noticed thus far, and honestly don't need much more tweaks then probably those two to make them pretty playable up to round 20 or so. Just messing around I managed to get to 10 on the cave, though have to admit the strategy before lights come on is mostly to dodge/jump around like a chicken with its head cut off.

The trapper is definitely the single most annoying enemy in the game just with how many do wind up on the ground. They aren't TOO hard to notice when you're keeping an eye out, but between rounds i found myself getting snagged way more than I liked. If you could find a way to honestly just make them disappear at the start of a new round, or at the end of one, I'd be happy enough with that, but lowering how many they set down would work as well.

If theres any real general game suggestions I could give, it'd probably just come down to unlockables, possibly giving powerups for some of the tougher ones to get, or even perhaps allowing us to unlock a starting gun of our choice, though that would simply be quality of life options more than anything for me, and I wouldn't necessarily think it'd be good to give access to any gun in that regard. As much as I love using them as well, the submachineguns seem to be by and far the best guns in the game, with rifles coming up in second mostly thanks to some of the later/more expensive variants just dealing crazy damage.

All in all though, absolutely love the game. Haven't tried the space stage just yet, but between the shack, and the FER stage I'm absolutely in love with it. The mix of enemies in particular within the FER level is pretty great, and the fox animatronic definitely gave me some good spooks when it first showed up. All in all though, definitely look forward to more and keep up the great work, its honestly pretty inspiring!

funkmasterc

Jun 1, 2018
Couple things that might help people on the mess of a level that is caves; you can pick up the lamp using e, cycle to it like a weapon and turn it on and then leave it to shine wherever you want to fight by pressing g. Also after you've glitched out, if you roll the enemies tend to start chasing you again

Perveloper

Nov 20, 2020
I'm happy to see some positive comments about my little project. I can't tell you what to do, but please atleast consider buying the game in case you haven't. I'm broke and the support is greatly appreciated.

Stay tuned for future content and updates!
I just found this forum for the first time so pardon me in case I break any rules or social norms that have been established on this website. I'm a boomer when it comes to forums, even though I'm not that old.

RedMuffin

Jul 13, 2017
Fuckin LOVE this kind of content. Would love to have a gallery room where you could just spawn in the enemies you want. Orrr at least a way to have some kind of auto-aim for... one handed gameplay. That might actually be even more enjoyable. I love having a game on this site that's actually challenging, but I wanna be able to get my rocks off too.

Reactions: philtwo
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes