KofiCatto

Dec 28, 2018
I`ve been really enjoying the game and while trying to reach higher waves
So far I managed to reach wave 31 at Shack, 8 at Cave, 7 at Jungle, 15 at Space Station (Flamethrower unlocked) and 13 at F.E.R (Laser Unlocked)
I haven't found the keypad code yet

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
After I experimented a bit I found the values for pleasure, strength and libido. Can anybody test them out? Modified the CT that already had HP and Money saved in it.

Edit: JESUS CHRIST! I think the reason noone can find the values properly is because their fucking adress changes when you load another level. o_O

• Wow
Reactions: Roaringxz

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
Anyone else thinks that the Jungle expiraments are pure bullshit?...I mean get to wave 15 without steping on a trap?...just how in the nine hells can someone do this?

Reactions: asReal98

longhorn

Dec 6, 2017
1.0.4 Changelog

Added difficulty option.
Normal mode is the mode that the game always used to be, so nothing changes until you switch to either Casual or Hard difficulty.
Hard difficulty is more of what the game was like before patch 1.0.1.

Also added option to reduce muzzle flash brightness.

Fixed bugs:
- Fly "fly sound" now mixes properly with SFX volume slider
- Fixed bug where player can escape sex while the game is paused

L_sir

May 17, 2017
The game is amazing in its own rights, just need some balancing in some areas, ALSO

There is a bug in the cave ( and yes i know its full of "BUGS") were when you gave birth to a fly, the game would not work, Like the enemy would just stare at you and would not attack you. IF you kill all, the next wave will not start. Just pointing it out there.

kioshimushi

Jul 10, 2017
Am I the only one who got black scene with UI after loading screen? Can move the character around and interact but can't see anything.
I have the EXACT same problem on this game and some Unity based game since a few months, searched for fix but didn't find anything so I just give up on anything Unity right now T_T

diobrandy

Feb 23, 2019
Game's really solid, hoping there's still more content to be added in the future.

Honestly this is one of the most solid games of this type that has come out here in quite a while

123qwet12

Jul 20, 2017
great game so far, though my biggest complaint is that killing enemies grants very little cash and ammo, and everything costs way too much for how little you get.

Reactions: blckguard

Nanichan

Jun 6, 2020
I dont know why but whenever i press play everthing is just black i can my healthbar and stuff but other than that i see nothing (i mess with my brightness and found out its literally just black screen)

Last edited:

MADKLLR

Jun 30, 2019
This should be a 100% completion save file (Save edited) for the 1.03 version, should work with the 1.04 version too.
Keypad code is 7341. If not, check the glowing note.
Save goes in \Captivity_Data\StreamingAssets

mega.nz/file/zyg3TQKT#VUBjDuGNw-9Zpl--Qr-Vk6eU512lNgH7BXBwYG3_A60

I don't have 3 posts yet, mods pls dont kill me ❤
thank you, a lot

Reactions: hugox527

IS No.832

Jul 27, 2019
the exe triggers my anti-virus something about "ProcHijack g(numbers)", is anyone else getting that?

Mr.Waffle

Jul 23, 2018
I'm just stuck on the loading screen the whole time. Can't even access the options or the credits.
Anyone know why?

Wolfguard21st

Nov 14, 2018
Are you actually fucking with me?
Makes sense, Why would anybody release something they kidnapped and experimented, reminds me of scp foundation, they trick D-classes to do this experiments with the reward of freedom, but anyone who does gets killed or given to keter classes as a sacrifice. She will be a liability if they do let her go free.

HazardFern

Dec 27, 2018
the exe triggers my anti-virus something about "ProcHijack g(numbers)", is anyone else getting that?
The game's not a virus it's probably your anti-virus coming up with a false positive.

I use Avast and it can't find any viruses. I also ran the exe through VirusTotal and 0 out of 72 anti viruses found anything.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes