Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Is the sawed-off shotgun still op? If you get it on the shack level your boredom becomes the wave limit.

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
You swap weapons with 1, 2, 3, or 4. If you have two pistols, then you have to press 1 twice to get to the second pistol. Same goes for the drugs, but you press R instead.
Thanks, Kind of dumb not to show it in the configs or even say how to do it, Well unless it does somewhere.

adzull

May 9, 2017
in the version 1.04
Added difficulty option.
Normal mode is the mode that the game always used to be, so nothing changes until you switch to either Casual or Hard difficulty.
Hard difficulty is more of what the game was like before patch 1.0.1.

Also added option to reduce muzzle flash brightness.

Fixed bugs:
- Fly "fly sound" now mixes properly with SFX volume slider
- Fixed bug where player can escape sex while the game is paused

so look good i hope anyone can update to that version

RUNNER216

Oct 18, 2019
You all might hate me for this, but hopefully it's worth it in the end. I've got 1.0.4 for ya but I haven't made 3 posts yet, so bare with my spam for the next three posts and be rewarded with a Mega link :)

AyItsYoBoi

Jun 29, 2017
Thanks. <3

Do you also know, how to remove the head bumper/facehugger from your face?
I tried it with shooting, jumping and rolling, nothing works.
In one of the rooms to the right, you should see this weird pipe sticking out at the top spewing out flames. Just jump at it and it will burn off the hugger.

Last edited:

AyItsYoBoi

Jun 29, 2017
WHAT IS THE JG SHRINE FOR?
As you kill the mobs on the map, they will drop these idol statues that you can pick up and place at the shrine ( 4 idols total ). Once you finished placing them, finish your current wave and the spirit of the stone will impregnate you. This will unlock the tiara outfit which had ??? as the clear condition.

Angelfalse

Apr 7, 2018
This should be a 100% completion save file (Save edited) for the 1.03 version, should work with the 1.04 version too.
Keypad code is 7341. If not, check the glowing note.
Save goes in \Captivity_Data\StreamingAssets

mega.nz/file/zyg3TQKT#VUBjDuGNw-9Zpl--Qr-Vk6eU512lNgH7BXBwYG3_A60

I don't have 3 posts yet, mods pls dont kill me ❤

Jun 21, 2018
Dang, this game is awesome. It would even be twice as as good imo if it was adventure instead of camp survival, like Trigger Happy, where you also have an rpg system to permanentaly increase stats, and leave this survival camping like a mod or start+ once you finish the base game... or vice versa

KofiCatto

Dec 28, 2018
I`ve been really enjoying the game and while trying to reach higher waves
So far I managed to reach wave 31 at Shack, 8 at Cave, 7 at Jungle, 15 at Space Station (Flamethrower unlocked) and 13 at F.E.R (Laser Unlocked)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes