HuGe

Oct 30, 2017
I'm not a hardcore sidecroller shooter player. Would be nice if there was some level up system stats that persist through playthroughs so a bad player like me can get stronger over time.

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Having to use the exploit of pausing the game just to escape grapples without having autofire/a bot to do the taps for you with relative consistency says a lot. Yes, I DO want to look at the pause menu for over half the time I play this game because the rate you get knocked down/out by the enemy, the slow crawl of money generation to move around the map or buy new weapons and recovery items to the point where I have to choose whether to heal just so I can lose all my HP next round from the swarming enemy AI or buy a new weapon just so I can keep going in the pause menu to get out of grapples because once you go below 50% strength that's the only reasonable way you can get out, and don't even get me started on the HP scaling of some enemies and the annoyance of the cave and forest maps.

Btw, that pause menu exploit to escape grapples doesn't work on the Not!Metroid enemies. Go figure, right? Literally if the dev removes that i feel the game may as well be back at the 1.0 difficulty because being grappled even once let alone twice makes escape borderline impossible. Coupled with the slow money generation and you have no way to heal yourself or even fight your way out of the eventual downward spiral. You WILL eventually be backed into a corner, having to try to dodge roll your way to safety, only to get smacked at the end or beginning of the animation, aaaaaaand down you go.

Is it fine to have a difficult game, sure, within reason. Some people like a challenge and wanting to master it. This game feels like it's knowingly annoying with its mechanics sometimes and I can agree with the general consensus of a lot of people here. It's doable, albeit with the mental fortitude of a saint and meticulous patience of the game's systems, but that doesn't apply everywhere. 1.01 was a good start in balancing the game, but it clearly wasn't enough to fix some other issues since either autofire is needed to keep you from staring at a pause screen for 20 seconds every single time you go down while you work your fingers tapping away to the bone, or a money cheat so you can reasonably heal and acquire better weapons without sticking to your pea shooter and one or two more guns from almost 10 rounds.

I hope the dev takes the criticism on the nose and looks towards more bug fixes and balancing. The game CAN be highly enjoyable, but in my opinion, in its current state, it becomes an annoyingly frustrating mess than an enjoyable experience.

Apr 28, 2018
Someone should make a cheat engine .CT file for the game lol.
- Health
- Ammo
- Money
Problem solved.

Also is this game freezing cheat engine with anyone else? Sometimes the game freezes then it closes then I'll open up the game again and attempt to select the process with cheat engine just for cheat engine to freeze and crash... wow.

Also shows how hard the game is when you need to use cheat engine just to win >_>. I swear I hate the fucking cave level... So dark.

Reactions: kamapalutza
Apr 28, 2018
A invincible cheat would be great... :/
You can scan your health with cheat engine.

- Open cheat engine
- Select the game process
- Change scan type to float
- Now go onto the game and take some damage then ALT + TAB back onto cheat engine
- Scan your health - example: 5.5
- A bunch of values will pop up. Take more damage then put the new value into cheat engine then hit next scan.
- Should be 1 or 2 results (If more take more damage and scan again)
- Freeze the values and VOLA God mode.

You'll have to do this every time you select a new level.

For ammo and money those are 4byte values.

Reactions: SirDregan

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
For those who wanna cheat just use cheat engine:

Money
1) Use exact value + 4 Byte
2) Scan initial value
3) Earn some money
4) Scan next value
5) Repeat until you can narrow down the exact address to change

Ammo
1) Same as above

Libido (Heart)
1) Use exact value + Float
2) Scan initial value
3) Get fked
4) Scan new value
**If you set libido to negative number, you can freeze pink meter

Easy break free
To break free from rape, pause game and do your left/right pressing at the pause menu.

Faster waves
If you wanna speed up the wave clearing, make sure you get something like an MG or laser gun with unlimited ammo, find an area where enemy is forced to come from one direction and spam fire at them with speed hack enabled (cheat engine)
Thank you very much! That was a huge help for me!

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
Anyone else having trouble unlocking the "Samus" experiment in the space station?
I swear it's either bugged, counting inconsistently or it has hidden criteria for unlocking it.
I counted how many I dodged and it was definitively over 50 (without getting hit in between aswell).

Reactions: Originel

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
You can scan your health with cheat engine.

- Open cheat engine
- Select the game process
- Change scan type to float
- Now go onto the game and take some damage then ALT + TAB back onto cheat engine
- Scan your health - example: 5.5
- A bunch of values will pop up. Take more damage then put the new value into cheat engine then hit next scan.
- Should be 1 or 2 results (If more take more damage and scan again)
- Freeze the values and VOLA God mode.

You'll have to do this every time you select a new level.

For ammo and money those are 4byte values.
Thanks. <3

Do you also know, how to remove the head bumper/facehugger from your face?
I tried it with shooting, jumping and rolling, nothing works.

Reactions: deadmou5e

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
Its nice to see the creator being active and fast on dropping updates (he is mostly active on itch.io).
Alsothe pausegrappleglitch will be probably fixed soon. Meanwhile i tossed some dosh at him since he deserves it

KappaKeepoGuy

Jun 2, 2019
Yeah so after trying every level, I'm certain the dev hasn't even tested to see if the balancing works. There's no way anyone can feasibly complete this, the enemies have too much health or move way too quickly or have some special ability that makes it essentially impossible. The money needed even getting the cheapest weapon requires roughly two waves to acquire, and it isn't nearly powerful enough to get through the next X waves to get the next weapon, let alone money for opening doors or drugs for healing or whatever else the drugs do.
You should try 1.03, it's far more fair than 1.00

KappaKeepoGuy

Jun 2, 2019
there's a bug where if you pause the game with esc, you can break out of a grapple without trouble.
(Note: how do i swap weapons?)
You swap weapons with 1, 2, 3, or 4. If you have two pistols, then you have to press 1 twice to get to the second pistol. Same goes for the drugs, but you press R instead.

Reactions: Oddly Blank

KappaKeepoGuy

Jun 2, 2019
God damn the tags on this one, but the art work...….. is just no for me.
That's what I thought initially, and the pixel art is a bit simple. However, every animation in the game is buttery smooth, and has decent gunplay. The main issue is balance, as the Cave and Jungle level are way harder than the other 3.

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
I hope he makes extra content eventually. More enemies, or new maps. My fav map is the fnaf one, my least fav is the goblin one, just cuz jesus christ those bear traps are annoying af

Xxeerroo

Jun 29, 2017
I hope he makes extra content eventually. More enemies, or new maps. My fav map is the fnaf one, my least fav is the goblin one, just cuz jesus christ those bear traps are annoying af
He said that if the game gets a lot of attention early, and people actually play it and give criticism, he'll work on 2 more stages, with 4 new enemies per each stage. So I believe he will be making more content eventually.

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
the game itself is really good reminds me of old Miniclip shooting games from childhood except for it being an adult game, the UI clean too its just the time it takes to do things such as get out of bed every time you spawn in the room, hard to counter grapples and overall difficulty of the mobs. other than that its pretty neat

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Added difficulty option.
Normal mode is the mode that the game always used to be, so nothing changes until you switch to either Casual or Hard difficulty.
Hard difficulty is more of what the game was like before patch 1.0.1.

Also added option to reduce muzzle flash brightness.

Fixed bugs:
- Fly "fly sound" now mixes properly with SFX volume slider
- Fixed bug where player can escape sex while the game is paused

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes