nobodycares121

Jul 14, 2020
Just another garbage flash sidescroller with no concept of invulnerability.

If you get knocked down once and don't have a robot handy to break you free you can just restart the game and open it again, it'll be quicker than waiting the 5 minutes to get the game over screen that looks identical to what you're currently seeing, since you wont be allowed to act ever again.

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
Sounds like the dev plans to add a few more levels if the game garners enough interest, so buy it if you like it / want more. Game's only 3 smacks.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Just another garbage flash sidescroller with no concept of invulnerability.

If you get knocked down once and don't have a robot handy to break you free you can just restart the game and open it again, it'll be quicker than waiting the 5 minutes to get the game over screen that looks identical to what you're currently seeing, since you wont be allowed to act ever again.
I have boomer hands and manage to get outta grapples as long as my character's strength isn't 0.

AyItsYoBoi

Jun 29, 2017
For those who wanna cheat just use cheat engine:

Money
1) Use exact value + 4 Byte
2) Scan initial value
3) Earn some money
4) Scan next value
5) Repeat until you can narrow down the exact address to change

Ammo
1) Same as above

Libido (Heart)
1) Use exact value + Float
2) Scan initial value
3) Get fked
4) Scan new value
**If you set libido to negative number, you can freeze pink meter

Easy break free
To break free from rape, pause game and do your left/right pressing at the pause menu.
EDIT: AS OF V1.04 DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE

Faster waves
If you wanna speed up the wave clearing, make sure you get something like an MG or laser gun with unlimited ammo, find an area where enemy is forced to come from one direction and spam fire at them with speed hack enabled (cheat engine)

Last edited:

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Good game. (y) Would like to see some of the following looked into:

IMO, the pause menu should have an "options/settings" button.

If we cannot keep our money and guns earned, we should gain something that allows repeat playthroughs to be a little bit easier. Character points/perks, buffs from unlocked outfits, something. Having to play each level from square each and every time is no good.

The game also broke on me while giving birth in the cave, which included shutting off the monsters' movements, and shutting off the MC's aiming animation, and turning off edge-grab. But I somehow gained infinite-jump.

edit
Oh, would also like to see a "replay gallery" of some kind.

and what does "expose" do exactly?

alphafr

May 18, 2018
There is one major issue gameplay wise : enemies chain grappling you, some enemies move fast when about to attack or during attack which make dashing useless as they are faster than your dash, once piled on its just about impossible to even take out your gun before getting knocked down again let aloen take the drug

Some map have other light issues

-Space station wall weapon: shotgun doesn't cope against lemming train of litigant/head humpers, while better vs spider mother (until you get piled on by them as their slash attack have more range than your dash and they can just spam it instantly after attack animation end) ROF is still better than damage due to the low HP swarm enemies

-Cave : Same issue as above with the double barrel shotgun, also maggots is a pain to aim at and are barely visible due to both size and low visibility

-Jungle : some hints on how to take out the large goblins would be welcome since they act as tank to protect everything behind them (usualy a lemming too large to dash through, not that you can with the bear trap on every square inch of the map)

A gallery to review enemies animations is also welcome

Last edited:

elthain

May 27, 2017
Interesting, tried to figure out why people is having issue with loading screen.

1. Iv tried deleting xGameDB.db file, as someone asked on how to reset game. So that game created itself new copy. Game just hang there on loading screen. Tried this on version 1.0.2 still.
2. Downloaded 1.0.3 started game same long loading screen.
3. Added save file i was using since 1.0.0 and no more "hanging" loading screen.

So I imagine that file is mainly the issue.

If this is useful, look at previous comments someone posted save file with all fashion items, it should work.
I posted a potential fix for endless loading screen on page 5 i guess

Reactions: Glorified_ignorance

Dover2

Apr 2, 2019
holy fuck this is looking amazing in every way possible, female protagonist, pregnancy, action, and zombies? Taken.

Reactions: Yuuuuuri

STOPS

Feb 13, 2019
Game is great, bought it on Itch.io the other day, glad to see they're making improvements. It was pretty much impossible to get past wave 2 or 3 in most stages in 1.0, maybe it'll be more feasible now.

Reactions: Yuuuuuri

Dover2

Apr 2, 2019
For those who wanna cheat just use cheat engine:

Money
1) Use exact value + 4 Byte
2) Scan initial value
3) Earn some money
4) Scan next value
5) Repeat until you can narrow down the exact address to change

Ammo
1) Same as above

Libido (Heart)
1) Use exact value + Float
2) Scan initial value
3) Get fked
4) Scan new value
**If you set libido to negative number, you can freeze pink meter

Easy break free
To break free from rape, pause game and do your left/right pressing at the pause menu.

Faster waves
If you wanna speed up the wave clearing, make sure you get something like an MG or laser gun with unlimited ammo, find an area where enemy is forced to come from one direction and spam fire at them with speed hack enabled (cheat engine)
what is the cheat engine? i always hear about it, but i dont know what it is

DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
Awesome game, but the Cave section is hardcore. Place is too small, enemies too fast, no chance of survival for me there.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
wtf is up with the reviews? There were 0, then there were 8? All reasonable, noting flaws, but still giving 5 stars (sans one guy)?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes