ThunderWolf

Aug 11, 2017
Good game but it's way to hard. You get fuck all money so survive anything and even when you can get a good gun for cheep it's just out of your budget which then disappears as the next round starts. Either this game needs to lower the diffaculty or give the player a lot more money for kill's. also braking out of enemy's grip is way to hard and I know it gets harder to brake out off over time but the first time you get grapped it's to much of a struggle to the point it tires you out so any other time your fucked.

KofiCatto

Dec 28, 2018
The easiest stage is the Zombie one, I managed to reach wave 15 by Not Opening the door until you bought both weapons on the glasses

Oct 15, 2017
The cave is so poorly designed it makes me have no hope for the game, no creature alive could create such a thing and deem it sensible. From the enemy attack design to the wallgun cost its just built in a way where you can only hope to break even every round since you are forced to buy buffout and morphine and ammo; that is if you are lucky enough for a gun like the uzi to pop up that you can afford, if you are forced to have only the starter pistol when he throws 5 mosqs at you in round 3 you are fucked.

why does the wall rifle that sucks cost $1300, why send 5 mosquitos when they all stack and simultaneously do their massive lunge attack that cannot be dodged when they stack, why do the maggots fucking exist.

If he thinks fiddling with gun damage to balance stuff is going to work for anything but the first level then the game is a lost cause

Reactions: willcolds2

KofiCatto

Dec 28, 2018
The cave is so poorly designed it makes me have no hope for the game, no creature alive could create such a thing and deem it sensible. From the enemy attack design to the wallgun cost its just built in a way where you can only hope to break even every round since you are forced to buy buffout and morphine and ammo; that is if you are lucky enough for a gun like the uzi to pop up that you can afford, if you are forced to have only the starter pistol when he throws 5 mosqs at you in round 3 you are fucked.

why does the wall rifle that sucks cost $1300, why send 5 mosquitos when they all stack and simultaneously do their massive lunge attack that cannot be dodged when they stack, why do the maggots fucking exist.

If he thinks fiddling with gun damage to balance stuff is going to work for anything but the first level then the game is a lost cause
Stay at Zombie or Jungle stage, it is way easier xD

Snips

Dec 15, 2017
here u go: Captivity v1.0.3

1.0.2/3:
fixes to loading issues etc

1.0.1:
Did some balance changing. Made the game easier in general.
Added drug: Buffout: +20 lost Strength
Fixed bugs.

Balancing changes:
- Escaping sex is easier
- No more weapon dropping on sex and special attacks
- Drug vendor always displays all drugs. Can only buy 1 of each drug per wave
- All guns do slightly more damage
- Nerfed Fly + Maggot sex effects
- Nerfed Litigant attack damage
- Reduced chance and rate of fire of Sqoids and Marksmen
- Lower chance to spawn Sqoids
- Pump action reload is quicker
- Can skip waking up animation after returning to captivity after mind break
Great game for the time I got to play it.

Worked once with v1.0.0 then after quitting and loading v1.0.3 it has the permanent loading screen issue.

Oct 15, 2017
Stay at Zombie or Jungle stage, it is way easier xD
yeah zombie i got to round 51 and quit because i had completed every challenge, you just buy 3 weapons and cycle them since ammo drops adds to all guns so you never need to buy ammo and can safely purchase every buff and just sit pretty

Jonkenies

Jul 20, 2017
After playing for around an hour and getting all the experiments for Shack (except dog toy) on the 1.0.0 build the main criticism I have is to add a drug to reduce pleasure or have it naturally decline between waves, otherwise pretty fun and arcadey game. I don't know what the reward behind the keypad is but I hope it's a gallery

Reactions: KappaKeepoGuy

Angrypuppet

May 31, 2017
After playing for around an hour and getting all the experiments for Shack (except dog toy) on the 1.0.0 build the main criticism I have is to add a drug to reduce pleasure or have it naturally decline between waves, otherwise pretty fun and arcadey game. I don't know what the reward behind the keypad is but I hope it's a gallery
That would be 7341.

missinlink

Jan 11, 2018
just downloaded 1.0.3, noticed the graphics for the wardrobe screen are a little broken. Other than that, does anybody know how to transfer save files between version? Also, anybody know how to get the Underwaffe experiment completed?

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Finally, some good fucking food.
This is really good, apart from the difficulty and few other minor things this is one of the better games I played recently.
Could really use an upgrade/perk system though.
That Abby animation is S+.

Last edited:
Reactions: Desolatedblank

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Interesting, tried to figure out why people is having issue with loading screen.

1. Iv tried deleting xGameDB.db file, as someone asked on how to reset game. So that game created itself new copy. Game just hang there on loading screen. Tried this on version 1.0.2 still.
2. Downloaded 1.0.3 started game same long loading screen.
3. Added save file i was using since 1.0.0 and no more "hanging" loading screen.

So I imagine that file is mainly the issue.

If this is useful, look at previous comments someone posted save file with all fashion items, it should work.

Reactions: umbral_honey

missinlink

Jan 11, 2018
just downloaded 1.0.3, noticed the graphics for the wardrobe screen are a little broken. Other than that, does anybody know how to transfer save files between version? Also, anybody know how to get the Underwaffe experiment completed?
Update on the wardrobe graphics bug, it seems to have sorted itself out upon the second time waking up.

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
I just hope this game continues to get touched up, difficulty lowered, more enemies, more animations more pregnancies.

'Specially since devs seem to get confused between parasitation and pregnancy

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes