Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
interesting game , love you can pick the level you want at the begining and not forced to do a specific level to unlock the others.

Reactions: KappaKeepoGuy
Oct 15, 2017
on this new version when i delete the save it breaks the options menu from appearing and the game becomes an infinite load

Edit: just gonna use the save and delete progress in options menu

elthain

May 27, 2017
To developer:
I had the same problem of endless loading screen so i tried to replace the file "...Captivity\Captivity_Data\Plugins\x86_64\sqlite3.dll" with the x86 version from and it seems that all is working althought it's an older version, i googled a bit and some people had the same issue on unity with this dll, maybe you are deploying a version with some issues xD

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
post #73 answered

Scan the game for "4 bytes" on value type. On the 1st wave you can easily find the money adress and hack it,
So I got the 4 bytes set up and I'm just trying to find the area which I use to adjust the money, could you help a friend out here?

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
So I got the 4 bytes set up and I'm just trying to find the area which I use to adjust the money, could you help a friend out here?
1. start the game
2. start cheat engine
3. Attach game process to ct, by pressing "mini pc screen under "file" from the top" then selecting "captivity"
4. Get back inside game, start level, kill two monsters then pause.
5. Enter value inside ct : 70, leaving everything else as default (4byte,exact value).
6. hit new scan then first scan.
7. Get back to game again, now monster you will kill will give you 35 again, so pause the game, and slowly look for 105 (number you are expecting to find).
8. If its still not working, keep adding same value of money as you currently have in game (refreshing scan), killing one monster then locating for changes.
9. And finally once you managed to find it, double click it, and change value at bottom 99999 works fine.

Screenshot_1.png

I myself trying to figure out how to locate "orgasm" and locking it alongside with "sanity" values, since we dont have gallery... Even with unlimited money game is pretty....Challenging lol

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
played it now and ufff... the game needs a LOT of rebalancing. got to wave 12 or so against those zombies. all the other levels are just cancer to play. goblins that shoot ligt fast poison darts and throw bear traps on the move that you cannot avoid without shooting at it... that's just pure cancer. i also dont like those enemies. you basically have two goblins and a minimi goblin, meh.

in caves you cannot buy anything until you buy electricity. you cant really make a last stance maneuver cause flies come from above too. in one fight i fucking lost my pistol and never got it back. game over there.

worst of all is that alien room. there is a fucking jelly monster that can insta electrify you. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR FUCKING GUN!!! hoorible design there! cause you have to pick up the gun with a button, press a button to open up the weapon menu, press the correct number to arm yaself and THEN you are able to shoot again. till then that thing zapps ya again -.-. huge annoyance. all in all i had to fight more against the controls than against the enemies.

i hate, that the vendor machine always sells stuff randomhand. when i need stuff the most its never there! i also dislike that at a certain point i cant do anything against sexual encounters anymore and just have to wait it out til the dragging animation is done.

gotta say though, i kinda like the graphics.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes