moned

Sep 16, 2017
Yeah the difficulty is whack for this one. Tried the Jungle level, enemies are bullet spongey af, the grapple mechanic is literally impossible each time the enemy thrusts it reverts more grapple escape progress than you can feasibly make. Not to mention that the waking up animation at main hub is way too long.

EDIT it gets worse it seems. Majority of enemies cannot be escaped from grapples even with spamming the A/D with both hands, the multiple enemies make you drop your gun which is super fair, and in general it seems like making it past a couple waves is a miracle.

Last edited:

Seithri

Jan 12, 2018
yo this game came out of nowhere and won me over

i was expecting this to be another rando whatever game and it ends up being the zombies mode from call of duty with mechanics that i don't see in enough of these type of games and non janky controls (a few of the enemies could do with a few more tells)

are there rewards when you return to the main lobby?

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
The game doesn't load for me... just sits on the loading screen whenever I hit Play. The background moves, the game doesn't freeze... it just doesn't load
Try check if your folder is read only, some unity games do have to make new folder/files when start, if it couldn't it stalled.

moned

Sep 16, 2017
Yeah so after trying every level, I'm certain the dev hasn't even tested to see if the balancing works. There's no way anyone can feasibly complete this, the enemies have too much health or move way too quickly or have some special ability that makes it essentially impossible. The money needed even getting the cheapest weapon requires roughly two waves to acquire, and it isn't nearly powerful enough to get through the next X waves to get the next weapon, let alone money for opening doors or drugs for healing or whatever else the drugs do.

EDIT: Since people keep quoting and liking this post, I'll just say that there was some serious balance passes since I made this. The levels are still difficult, but they seem possible now.

Last edited:

Xxeerroo

Jun 29, 2017
Looks like an awesome game, just my taste as well. Will try it out, hopefully this game will continue being in development.

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
there's a bug where if you pause the game with esc, you can break out of a grapple without trouble.
(Note: how do i swap weapons?)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 79 Votes