alcanii

Sep 3, 2017
it's a nice start but it's super boring to watch the scenes till the end all the time so it would be cool if u could speed it up or cancel it with a button. also the escape is impossible atm for me without writing a makro...

The_Jejjster

Dec 8, 2017
Looks good. Damn. Now since the tag's there, I gotta ask. Is the pregnancy a game over screen or a mechanic implanted into the game itself?

Cumbledore

May 5, 2020
Found a nice exploit on Shack, just sit on the tree limb. You've got a clear line to one of the spawns and the other is far enough away that you can wipe one side before the other gets there, best part is the dogs AI doesn't even trigger while you're up there so they just sit somewhere waiting to be shot.

Reactions: selb

whoopdiedoo

Feb 8, 2018
actual mechanic as far as ive seen ^^^^^^

anyone got the update? tryna beat my meat while also trying to not get mobbed by goblins pls

alLEXEndr14

Mar 28, 2020
it is a good start, possibly needs an upgrade system where you can get starting money or have a low tier gun to start with besides the pistol

Reactions: interlamer

DoGGo130

Jan 25, 2019
Its a great game so far will follow the future updates. Hopefully the hotfix is uploaded here.

crazylox

Feb 7, 2018
welp... not loading for me D:
just a endless {Loading...} screen and no options possible.
btw it starts with "meh" resolution. Is there a way to get inside unity settings and change it?

aaaand 1.0.1 is out. nothing about this bug tho

Reactions: Deynan
4.30 star(s) 79 Votes