longhorn

Dec 6, 2017
the code for the door ?
As ppl said here, each save has it own code, you can overwrite your save with someone elses and use their code. Save is on "/Captivity_Data/StreamingAssets/xGameDB.db", you can edit the save with DBBrowser, there you can see the code for the save.

Also set the CheatEngine scan on 4 bytes, it's easy to hack the money.

Also waiting for someone upload 1.0.1, several changes regarding the difficulty.

Reactions: weedman4251

One hellsrage

May 20, 2019
there's a bug with the Musca, or I think it is. The animation freezes in the last frames when you still have hearts and it doesn't move, it doesn't drop you neither, you have to reset. Great game, anyway, hope for more

Reactions: Scaxx

Cibo

Nov 15, 2018
Is it just me or is it near impossible to break free from zombies that grabbed you?

derp752

Apr 22, 2019
Pretty awesome, games like this don't come up often. I wish there was more vaginal rape though theres alot of face rape for some reason.

Jul 21, 2017
1.01 is out with numerous difficulty changes - patch notes here:
Did some balance changing. Made the game easier in general.
Added drug: Buffout: +20 lost Strength
Fixed bugs.

Balancing changes:
- Escaping sex is easier
- No more weapon dropping on sex and special attacks
- Drug vendor always displays all drugs. Can only buy 1 of each drug per wave
- All guns do slightly more damage
- Nerfed Fly + Maggot sex effects
- Nerfed Litigant attack damage
- Reduced chance and rate of fire of Sqoids and Marksmen
- Lower chance to spawn Sqoids
- Pump action reload is quicker
- Can skip waking up animation after returning to captivity after mind break

Looks to make the game much easier, thankfully. Just gotta wait for someone to post it.

Reactions: srg91

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
This game needs some permanent bonuses. Something like - the money you won't spend in mission stays with you and you can buy some permanent upgrades such us :

- More ammo for bought weapons
- More health
- More lust
- More strength
- Etc.

It could be really handy especially in a game like this where you start of with nothing each time you load a map.

Apr 28, 2018
version 1.0.1, it has the save file noxtek gave so delete that one and insert yours if you want.
Could you possibly upload it to zippyshare or some other host? Anonfile has been giving me issues for months. It's 50/50 when downloading from this website.

"
503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request. "

Reactions: srg91
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes