quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
1. start the game
2. start cheat engine
3. Attach game process to ct, by pressing "mini pc screen under "file" from the top" then selecting "captivity"
4. Get back inside game, start level, kill two monsters then pause.
5. Enter value inside ct : 70, leaving everything else as default (4byte,exact value).
6. hit new scan then first scan.
7. Get back to game again, now monster you will kill will give you 35 again, so pause the game, and slowly look for 105 (number you are expecting to find).
8. If its still not working, keep adding same value of money as you currently have in game (refreshing scan), killing one monster then locating for changes.
9. And finally once you managed to find it, double click it, and change value at bottom 99999 works fine.

View attachment 905876

I myself trying to figure out how to locate "orgasm" and locking it alongside with "sanity" values, since we dont have gallery... Even with unlimited money game is pretty....Challenging lol
thank you

kadjikun

Jul 27, 2017
I myself trying to figure out how to locate "orgasm" and locking it alongside with "sanity" values, since we dont have gallery... Even with unlimited money game is pretty....Challenging lol
Trying this myself. Still nothing. It maybe under something other than 4 bytes.

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Trying this myself. Still nothing. It maybe under something other than 4 bytes.
Was looking while using "value type: float". Oh well eventually ill find it :D

EDIT:

Honestly I found it several times, but changing for example "orgasm value" gives no effect. Its pretty easy to find.
"Sanity" is also with decimals, literally have to guess to find that one lol

Last edited:

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
Difficulty is horribly broken and it has the usual "punish players for getting to see sex" BS. Otherwise not bad

Reactions: srg91

Swiftstar194

Feb 14, 2018
game is fun just really hard hoping the dev doesnt mind people making mods for this sounds incredible with their own animations/attacks. idk much about coding i think its open source is the term im looking for but whatever it is i wanna see peoples creations if the dev lets it out

longhorn

Dec 6, 2017
So I got the 4 bytes set up and I'm just trying to find the area which I use to adjust the money, could you help a friend out here?
I'm doing it easily, I set up the CE on the game process, set up the value type on 4 bytes then I scan for 0, while I'm playing the first wave each money I get through killing the enemies I rescan with my new money. Eg: after my first kill I rescan for "50", I'm finding the wallet quite easy.

jakelone23q

Feb 10, 2019
So i have talk a lot to the dev and he is going to make the game easier as well as add some new things as the normal person isn't going to get far in any stage but the first one. Also the code for the door is random per save file so you have to open the save file and look for the code yourself which is located here \Captivity v1.0.2\Captivity_Data\StreamingAssets. if you want to check his itch page and scroll down you will see a very detail conversation between the dev and I about some of the new things he will work on. So don't drop this game yet it will get better

jbloggsey

Mar 4, 2017
For how basic it is it is annoyingly good. Simple, but always feeling like there's an extra bit of depth even in places there isn't. For a student dev's first venture it shows a lot of potential. Something about it just.. strikes all the right chords. Hope to see more from it in the future, and maybe an expansion on the project with stages or at least some game over scenes. That ending though is a bit.. Uh.. sudden, to say the least...

Jul 31, 2017
here u go: Captivity v1.0.3

1.0.2/3:
fixes to loading issues etc

1.0.1:
Did some balance changing. Made the game easier in general.
Added drug: Buffout: +20 lost Strength
Fixed bugs.

Balancing changes:
- Escaping sex is easier
- No more weapon dropping on sex and special attacks
- Drug vendor always displays all drugs. Can only buy 1 of each drug per wave
- All guns do slightly more damage
- Nerfed Fly + Maggot sex effects
- Nerfed Litigant attack damage
- Reduced chance and rate of fire of Sqoids and Marksmen
- Lower chance to spawn Sqoids
- Pump action reload is quicker