nightcrouser

Oct 9, 2017
this is really good man
i hope you take the base of this game and make an actual story game out of it, not just a wave game

woofie

Dec 12, 2018
Are there infinite stages?
I'm at stage 51, and i just can't possibly have enough ammo anymore at this point

mcnv

Jul 15, 2018
what is the cheat engine? i always hear about it, but i dont know what it is
A program that probes other programs for numbers and allows the manipulation of those numbers. It can be used to cheat by preventing certain numbers from going up or down in just about any game even emulated ones thus cheating it.

you can find it

mcnv

Jul 15, 2018
Are there infinite stages?
I'm at stage 51, and i just can't possibly have enough ammo anymore at this point
it is infinite but the maker only wants you to get to wave 20 of each stage. You're just really good at the game.

stewpudasso

Feb 27, 2018
Anyone know where you meant to get the door code from?

Edit: Nevermind, didn't fully read description.

Last edited:

KopNob

Aug 14, 2019
Any plans for long term progression like weapons/updates? Especially with the simple wave format and basic gameplay it would give the game some more gameplay variety and reward. The basic framework seems solid enough.

Handgel

Jun 26, 2018
Am I the only one who got black scene with UI after loading screen? Can move the character around and interact but can't see anything.

Reactions: kioshimushi

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Now THAT is a fucking quality game. I just might have to go and buy it myself with how pleased I am with the dev's work. My only gripe is that there are no easy ways to review the animations, but other than that super impressed with the game.

Reactions: KappaKeepoGuy

Graven

Jun 12, 2017
This game is freaking awesome! Finally some quality side-scroller rape game...Developer if you see this by any chance, continue the work on it, it's brilliant! :p:p

CrimsonArtifice

Jun 3, 2020
I'm trying to get this final item from the challenge "Swollen", but everytime I try to give myself to the Muscas I get stuck at the end of the animation and nothing happens. Can someone tell me if they are having the same problem, so I can know if it's a bug or a feature.

Reactions: Heat Miser

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
I'm trying to get this final item from the challenge "Swollen", but everytime I try to give myself to the Muscas I get stuck at the end of the animation and nothing happens. Can someone tell me if they are having the same problem, so I can know if it's a bug or a feature.
I had the same problem when I gave myself to the muscas. I think you just have to let them beat you down before you can complete the challenge.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
So. With the 1.01 update helping make the difficulty curve a little less sheer... I'd go so far as to say most of the maps are actually fun to play. ...Most. Three out of five isn't bad, right?
The cave's problems are clear and self-evident. It's too hard, too fast, considering you need to pay 1200 credits to be allowed to move around the map and use the shops. Maggots are too small, being extremely difficult to either see or shoot without an automatic weapon, and serve as roadbumps making kiting difficult. Flies come from all angles, are hard to hit, and will be the main thing damaging players during runs. Hunters show up way, way too fucking soon. And Musca... their H-Scene is bugged, causing their AI to fail and softlocking the player. This means the game is technically impossible to finish, by-the-by, as there's a milestone to take said H-scene to completion which cannot happen.
The Jungle... dear lord, the jungle. It's down to two enemies that make it impossible to have fun, Orcs and Mother FUCKING Trappers. Basically, Orcs take no damage except for brief windows after swinging and climbing ledges, making them NEED to be kited around the treetops to be killed, while Trappers... set traps. I know that sounds self-evident, but NO. They set traps. AT ALL TIMES. From the moment they spawn to the moment they die, no matter where they are and regardless of the player's position, they periodically put down a bear trap that guarantees a knockdown if stepped in regardless of health or stamina. While they can be shot to clear them... I just said you needed to kite Orcs through the treetops. When jumping down, it's a fifty-fifty that you'll land directly on a bear trap and be promptly grabbed by the orcs following you, or land relatively safely amidst a minefield of the fucking things. It's common to find Traps placed literally on the edges of platforms, and it's even possible for a Trapper to place a trap just far enough from a platform edge where it is LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO DESTROY FROM BELOW and MUST be stepped in to be cleared.
If the Orc shields no longer covered their heads, it'd be a fair (if annoying) fight. If beartraps merely slowed the player and cut a bit of health, it would be a fair...ish fight. As it stands, one map is stupid easy, one map is broken easy, one map is technically fair but will quickly run into problems as spawning the fucking puppet is a slow death sentence, Railgun or not, and two maps are just absolutely horrible. To be fair, it is... possible, to do well at the Jungle, through practice and sheer luck, and it... might be possible to get gud at the Cave? Maybe? The point is two of the five maps are about ten times as difficult as the other three because this game clearly wasn't played by an actual player before it was released... which was obvious from 1.0's literally-go-fuck-yourself difficulty.
-Oh yeah, Bear Traps work through invuln. NO.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes