Nov 5, 2017
bugs:
it looks like the generator in the cave has the soundbug aswell so that the sound is not affected by the options. also it seems when the musca makes you lose your mind the game gets stuck instead of it saying mind is broken press escape

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
The game is amazing in its own rights, just need some balancing in some areas, ALSO

There is a bug in the cave ( and yes i know its full of "BUGS") were when you gave birth to a fly, the game would not work, Like the enemy would just stare at you and would not attack you. IF you kill all, the next wave will not start. Just pointing it out there.
Seems like it's a pregnancy/birth related bug, same happens on the station.

What's with the large amount of face fucking? :mad:
Because face fucking is the ultimate form of love, where your lover chooses dick over oxygen.

Btw, how do you get facehuggers off?

Last edited:

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I heard but this is serious ,heck I couldn't start the game,i almost lost the computer because of it and even If I turn off the auto protection of Norton my computer will almost have a problem because of the virus in the game which is why I need you guys to find a solution for this.

• Angry
Reactions: Cruci and Feletriu

Shugoki

Mar 17, 2019
Hey so Pregnancy ain´t added yet or what ? because such a pixel game with pregnancy would be rad but I just saw some statistics but no actual pregnancies.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Usually after a few waves, 4 or so. I think the exception is one enemy in the FNAF level, you have to open a specific door and she'll be behind. After that she'll spawn like normal enemies.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Usually after a few waves, 4 or so. I think the exception is one enemy in the FNAF level, you have to open a specific door and she'll be behind. After that she'll spawn like normal enemies.
theres actually two locked behind doors. both foxy and marionette

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
What do you gotta do to lock the doors? I pulled two of the breakers (in the marionette room and near the bottom). Just missing one more :0
last one is to the left, instead of going down to the vending machine you go up and theres a third breaker there. After that the power turns on and you can pay $1,000 to open the door on the far right that's taped off with warnings.

kamapalutza

Aug 19, 2017
After I experimented a bit I found the values for pleasure, strength and libido. Can anybody test them out? Modified the CT that already had HP and Money saved in it.

Edit: JESUS CHRIST! I think the reason noone can find the values properly is because their fucking adress changes when you load another level. o_O
Money and health works but libido strength and pleasure doesn't. It changes level to level as well :(

Reactions: slayerpro18
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes