Nastyggg

Aug 9, 2020
I'm happy to see some positive comments about my little project. I can't tell you what to do, but please atleast consider buying the game in case you haven't. I'm broke and the support is greatly appreciated.

Stay tuned for future content and updates!
I just found this forum for the first time so pardon me in case I break any rules or social norms that have been established on this website. I'm a boomer when it comes to forums, even though I'm not that old.
Your game manages to hit everything I love about H-games. Keep up the amazing work dude.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Some buffout is just what you need.
About buffout, would you consider slightly increasing how much strength you get back from one buffout? At 750$ a pop (which you can only get once per round), 20% feels bad, especially with how many things actually reduce it. I mean I get it, don't get hit, but it shouldn't take 5 rounds to recover your strength bar to full, or 2-3 to have a strength bar that allows you to escape grapples IMO.

Reactions: anon241

Perveloper

Nov 20, 2020
About buffout, would you consider slightly increasing how much strength you get back from one buffout? At 750$ a pop (which you can only get once per round), 20% feels bad, especially with how many things actually reduce it. I mean I get it, don't get hit, but it shouldn't take 5 rounds to recover your strength bar to full, or 2-3 to have a strength bar that allows you to escape grapples IMO.
I have chosen to make it +25% Strength. I really feel like this is pushing the power of this drug. Please also remember that you're only really supposed to hit wave 20 at most,anything above that and you're either cheating/exploiting/way too good at the game.

Reactions: DMSTS

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
I have chosen to make it +25% Strength. I really feel like this is pushing the power of this drug. Please also remember that you're only really supposed to hit wave 20 at most,anything above that and you're either cheating/exploiting/way too good at the game.
Fair enough, thanks.

Reactions: Perveloper

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Please also remember that you're only really supposed to hit wave 20 at most,anything above that and you're either cheating/exploiting/way too good at the game.
...The problem isn't hitting wave 30, it's surviving waves 5-10. Once the player gets their hands on an MP-40 or PPsh, and AREN'T playing on Cave, they're set to cruise straight into the endgame without issue because they have enough firepower to hold back their enemies. Before that, you can't kill enemies fast enough to stop yourself getting backed into a corner, which forces players to kite or otherwise evade, which is where the danger comes in.
Except the Cave, of course, as there is no place in the entire map where enemies will come from a single direction, goddamned Flies, so holding a position is literally impossible there. It's why the Cave is unbalanced, players both need enough firepower to not get completely overrun AND healing items/buffout as Flies will constantly come in from rude angles to tax health and get free grabs.
Do note that it isn't possible to back yourself into a corner in Jungle either, thanks to the fact getting down from the treetops is a coin flip on the ol' Bear Trap... but with practice it's possible to get by running back and forth on the ground, engaging one side at a time and rushing the MP-40 case. ...Practice that's hard to get without the 1.03 pause glitch, but possible nonetheless.

Last edited:

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Have anyone have found all 4 totems in the Jungle map?
I just found 2 of them and then got nothing after another 10 waves...

What happens, if you get all 4 totems?

SKYPIDARH

May 19, 2018
I suppose to stay on 1.0.0
1) Idk how to trasfer save
2) I like hardcore
But some invul bugs with impregnation makes experience less hardcore.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
1.0.4 has hard mode difficulty which feels more like 1.0.0 difficulty
...No it doesn't? 1.0's main source of difficulty was the inability to escape from grabs without use of a macro and the balls-to-the-wall Metroids on the Space Station, not the damage tweaks.

El_beardo

Apr 16, 2018
ok just gonna offer a suggestion the pink bar could do with some sort decay over time to make getting the sex challenges less of a chore nothing major maybe have it so it decays when your at low lust but at high lust it does not decay

Gospodin Michail

Jul 10, 2018
Hey there, this could turn out to be a longer post, as I try to nail down all the bugs and give some insight into mechanics and UI. I am using cheat engine, just to get the progress faster, so just a warning that I might be biased.

Also just wanted to say that this game is so good that it has drawn me out of lurking on these forums. Really splendid job. Something straight-up amazing in gameplay, sound and visuals. Guns feel like guns, pixel art is ja perfect mix of adorable and scary. And the sounds. I know those are from free source, but damn. The meaty pounding, her moans, the wet gurgles AND THAT LMG. Solid, rapid, bassy THUNK THUNK THUNK. Pure joy to pull the trigger on that one.

Mechanics & UI
1. Having a way to track totally-not-achievements during the game would be nice. It's just good to check out how many times more you need go get fucked to get that Dog Toy experiment.
2. Maybe it's just me, but the way numbers 3 and 8 are displayed in UI makes it difficult to differentiate between them.
3. I think it would be a great thing to not increase the health of the enemies on a by-level basis on casual difficulty.
4. Options to change resolution?
5. You seem like someone who cares about his little project, so I naturally expect a lot of changes and bugfixes. Problem is that it's hard to transfer saves from one version to the other. Maybe some kind of code you can generate? Or import/export option?
6. This is a game that feels like it should have perks for playing it longer than a few hours. And if one wants all the experiments done, they will spend quite a bit more than few hours. It could be anything. Faster reload, more money from enemies, 1 sec invulnearability after dashing, cheaper drugs, guns, the option for parts of clothing to be indestructible, or just trophies to decorate your little lab cell cozy room. Anything to give a visual and/or mechanical sense of progress.

Bugs
1.Might be general bug, but discovered it on Shack level, on treehouse, next to the gun vending machine. If you drop the weapon while your equipment interface is shown, the one with guns and drugs, and then buy the weapon from vending machine, the dropped weapon dissapears forever, but visuals bug out and you can see it in your hands unless you change the weapon.

Well, finished all experiments for Shack and no other bugs. On to the Cave!

Edit: Add the option for permanent bodies, with a fair warning that it will mess everything up! Just for the shits and giggles! And that awesome image of a litteral meaty carpet after twenty levels.

Mixa4262

Aug 14, 2018
I suppose to stay on 1.0.0
1) Idk how to trasfer save
2) I like hardcore
But some invul bugs with impregnation makes experience less hardcore.
Save file is "xGameDB.db" it storaged in Captivity_Data\StreamingAssets. I transfered my save file from 1.0.0 to 1.0.3 and play'n on it without any problems

Reactions: SKYPIDARH

Lovius

Nov 2, 2017
Like the game. Waiting for more animations per enemy, gangbang and new levels. Complete 1, 3, and 5 lvls but another two with preg is rly enoying. And pls add some way to get off Head Humper(mb some drugs or shoot it).

Reactions: kamapalutza

Roxwell

May 24, 2017
you have to go in the cave or space ship level. in cave there is the fly and maggots, in space station the spider mother and facehumper
Awwww man. So this is the one of "That" kind of games which mimicking "Pregnancy" tag by Slug/Bugbreeding... what a waste.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes