SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Shotguns are useless.
It depends on the level. the FNAF level, for example, the shotguns are literally the best guns you can have. I literally roll with both Tenelli shotguns because they clump up so much that the inherent multiple target attack that shotguns have tears through them. I also found that this strat works exceptionally well in the jungle too if you can manage to get one early enough and camp one of the ledges as they come up. With BPrec the Tenelli M5 pretty much becomes a really large sniper shot because of how tight its spread is. Places like the cave and the space station though, yeah they don't have much use due to the way the enemies are but that's kind of what elevates the gameplay by having levels where automatics are better and levels where shotguns are better.

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
A Perk system is what many games like this have, especially now that the game has 3 different difficulties, playing on harder difficulties gives you nothing, so you could then also add "difficulty experiments" and so on. I think that for each "Achievement" or Experiment you complete, you get an x amount of points which can be used to unlock certain skills such as:
Increase Health, Increase Stamina, additional Hearts, struggle faster, damage resistance, weapon holds more ammo, +X invulnerability seconds after being raped/escaping, slow/fast pregnancy gestation, discount for x type of weapon, discount on mags, discount on drugs, etc.
Maybe you can just create a small amount of Perk Slots for different builds, like you have 5 Slots and you can decide what to pick

No way steam is going allow a game like this on their store. There is too much rape going on in the game.
I think the game will have no problems on steam since there it has more games with such elements or even more extreme things. I think you should at least increase the price to 5 bucks because 3 feels too cheap for 5 complete stages with even more stuff to come

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
A Perk system is what many games like this have, especially now that the game has 3 different difficulties, playing on harder difficulties gives you nothing, so you could then also add "difficulty experiments" and so on. I think that for each "Achievement" or Experiment you complete, you get an x amount of points which can be used to unlock certain skills such as:
Increase Health, Increase Stamina, additional Hearts, struggle faster, damage resistance, weapon holds more ammo, +X invulnerability seconds after being raped/escaping, slow/fast pregnancy gestation, discount for x type of weapon, discount on mags, discount on drugs, etc.
Maybe you can just create a small amount of Perk Slots for different builds, like you have 5 Slots and you can decide what to pick
I've suggested this before, but my post is buried. If Perveloper adds this kind of feature, I think it would be best implemented by simply attaching those "perks" to the clothes and hair styles you unlock. A standalone perk system would require a implementing a whole new set of features and menus. It would be easier and just as effective to adjust an already existing feature.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698
Oct 12, 2018

I think the game will have no problems on steam since there it has more games with such elements or even more extreme things. I think you should at least increase the price to 5 bucks because 3 feels too cheap for 5 complete stages with even more stuff to come
Its good to keep in mind that Steam has nailed games for having non-con content in them and booting them off steam for it. This game makes it pretty clear that initially the situations are non-con, what with the text quite literally saying "x is raping you". The only point where it at least technically doesn't say that is after you are already game overed, then it becomes "x is breeding you". That being said, there are definitely some on the platform that can probably get away for it just for staying under the radar, but anything rougher in content or inherently non-con is more or less grounds for removal in the end.

Perveloper

Nov 20, 2020
There's a keycard in the yellow door that unlocks the lab door.

Nope, that just softlocks the player. The god-glitch happens because Flies can grapple a player who is actively giving birth, which unlocks the player's controls once the birthing is finished. I suspect the more... esoteric bugs happen should the player struggle out of this, but I have yet to replicate in a condition where I'm still able to struggle.
Thx for the additional info that is helpful

Reactions: DMSTS
Oct 12, 2018
I'm happy to see some positive comments about my little project. I can't tell you what to do, but please atleast consider buying the game in case you haven't. I'm broke and the support is greatly appreciated.

Stay tuned for future content and updates!
I just found this forum for the first time so pardon me in case I break any rules or social norms that have been established on this website. I'm a boomer when it comes to forums, even though I'm not that old.
Welcome to our little community! Admittedly this forum can be a little on the rough side from time to time, but you'll definitely get plenty of criticism on here, positive, constructive, and just utterly useless at times. If you want to dive into a couple other forums to get a bit more attention for the game, I can think of at least one other that's a decent place to head to being ULMF. Granted, if its already posted on there and I just haven't noticed, than I apologize xD

There's also some more dated forums that I'm not really sure if people still browse anymore, but Legend of Krystal Forums, or simply the LoK forums could be another decent place to post this. Regardless, the game is definitely worth what it is being charged currently, and probably even a bit more, as I personally would probably be willing to pay 10 dollars for this game, possibly even more for some of the content that's actually within it. If you ever want to look into a more steady form of income, patreon isn't a bad option, though it does have somewhat of a negative reputation due to the number of projects that seem to stretch on eternally on the platform without ever making any real progress, while still raking in money.

Either way, I can say with certainty that once the Musca bug is fixed, I'll drop the money on the game. Anything that gets me to play it for around 3-4 hours straight definitely deserves that much, especially when it actively made me ruin my sleep schedule to do said gaming session. xD

The_Jejjster

Dec 8, 2017
But STEAM does allow to sell H-games...
Though the screenshots and trailer can't have H-scenes, as far as I know.

Maybe you can try to post it?

They sell "Corpse party" an it has too much "Guro" content.

Heck, they have "Agony" and "Succubus" there.
So. Your game isn't that extreme...
Rape within Steam games is a touchy topic, as an example, Rape Day has been pulled off Steam because of the public outcry because it had been described as "a game that allows the player to rape women of their choices".

You could try, but it is a risk to take, I believe, with a game with a theme like this.

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
By Slaanesh's crooked dong, people here seem to be way better at these kinds of games than I am.
I managed to reach wave 20 on Shack, mostly by cheesing it (open door and get an SMG asap, then hop on branch, shoot at Zombie heads while they climb up, once Zombies stop, hop down until the dogs turn up, climb back up and pick em off with the pea shooter) but the other levels just frustrate me, even on casual difficulty.

Cave is the worst, not the level itself, or the darkness, or the stupidly high price to turn the lights on, the bloody maggots are what's pissing me off.
So tiny they're hard to spot, especially while trying to shoot down the flies before they zip into your face, so tiny in fact that the wildly inaccurate starting pistol is simply inadequate to kill them before they jump and instantly grapple.
Either these fuckers need to be much bigger, or the first shot from your guns needs to go where you're aiming, at least when standing still.
The struggle on them also should be much easier, they're tiny maggots for fuck's sake, just brush em off.

Space Station and Jungle just swamp you with enemies before there's a chance to earn enough money to buy a proper gun and in FER the distance between ammo and health machine means you can't get both between waves.
So on wave 11, I just ran out of ammo for my guns and at that point the pewpew pistol just doesn't cut it anymore.

darthvaapad

Jun 15, 2017
I've two things to say about this game, 1 is a bug the other a suggestion.
A bug I've repeatedly run into is that when you are pregnant and then get raped as the birth meter is filled the game glitches causing all enemies to either not move or to run away from you and that the birthing does not happen.
Now my suggestion would be have a system where part of the money is kept after defeat to allow players to buy upgrades for their character (more health, damage, ect.). A way to do this could be that for each wave they survive they get to keep 10% of their remaining money (1st wave 10%, 2nd wave 20% ect.).

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
Its good to keep in mind that Steam has nailed games for having non-con content in them and booting them off steam for it. This game makes it pretty clear that initially the situations are non-con, what with the text quite literally saying "x is raping you". The only point where it at least technically doesn't say that is after you are already game overed, then it becomes "x is breeding you". That being said, there are definitely some on the platform that can probably get away for it just for staying under the radar, but anything rougher in content or inherently non-con is more or less grounds for removal in the end.
Steam also sell things that actively say non-con and mind-break in the disclamer
Then why.png

The_Jejjster

Dec 8, 2017
By Slaanesh's crooked dong, people here seem to be way better at these kinds of games than I am.
I managed to reach wave 20 on Shack, mostly by cheesing it (open door and get an SMG asap, then hop on branch, shoot at Zombie heads while they climb up, once Zombies stop, hop down until the dogs turn up, climb back up and pick em off with the pea shooter) but the other levels just frustrate me, even on casual difficulty.

Cave is the worst, not the level itself, or the darkness, or the stupidly high price to turn the lights on, the bloody maggots are what's pissing me off.
So tiny they're hard to spot, especially while trying to shoot down the flies before they zip into your face, so tiny in fact that the wildly inaccurate starting pistol is simply inadequate to kill them before they jump and instantly grapple.
Either these fuckers need to be much bigger, or the first shot from your guns needs to go where you're aiming, at least when standing still.
The struggle on them also should be much easier, they're tiny maggots for fuck's sake, just brush em off.

Space Station and Jungle just swamp you with enemies before there's a chance to earn enough money to buy a proper gun and in FER the distance between ammo and health machine means you can't get both between waves.
So on wave 11, I just ran out of ammo for my guns and at that point the pewpew pistol just doesn't cut it anymore.
Good strat,but add one thing for Jungle, and Shack since the enemies are similar. Buy B-Prec for 2k and constantly aim for the head. Then go for Psycho. Gun for late games I recommend would be Defender, if you can get it.
For FER, in the stage area (the place with a wall UZI), camp there between rounds and do that trick you did with the branch there. Do that again and again. You don't really need the laser gun in FER imo.

Aug 23, 2020
For anyone having trouble with the beartraps and any other traps, try shooting them. K tried shooting bear traps in jungle and it set them off, that could also be why everyone is annoyed by jungle, they didn't know to disarm the traps with bullets instead of health

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
For anyone having trouble with the beartraps and any other traps, try shooting them. K tried shooting bear traps in jungle and it set them off, that could also be why everyone is annoyed by jungle, they didn't know to disarm the traps with bullets instead of health
Yes you can disarm them, the problem is when you are rushed by all the goblins, orcs and the fast snotlings and when you try to dash away and step on a trap because it's covered by the bodies. is less easier than you think especially in later waves where they keep spamming them

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Hah! Sure! When you jump off the treetops because an Orc is absorbing all your fire while Marksmen make it too dangerous to approach, tell me how you shot the traps below you in the literal split second they appear on screen before you land on them. When a Trapper places a Bear Trap next to a ledge but not hanging over, so that it can't be shot from below, tell me how you jumped and fired on the height of your jump to clear the trap without being forced to step in it. When you are running to the health shop as the break timer ticks down, tell me how you jumped gracefully over the traps while popping them with your pistol, except you missed because the damned thing has the spread of an MG42 despite its popgun damage. When you are backed against a cliff wall and have to jump/dodge your way past a horde, tell me how you spotted, shot, and disarmed an inconvenient bear trap while flipping through the air without missing or having your shot absorbed by an enemy. Finally, when you recover from a grab and have to dodge your way out of the horde before your brief invuln wears off, tell me how you shot the trap that would otherwise have snapped clean through your invulnerable foot and forced you to take another grapple for not... I dunno, jumping first?
...Yes, I am well aware that Bear Traps can be disarmed by shooting them. That's why I point to scenarios where you CAN'T do that when I say 'these things are busted and make this level terrible.'

Mar 1, 2019
For people trying to use Cheat Engine on this game looking for the Libido/Pleasure/Strength/Health values, you have to realize that any kind of dynamic filling bars and gauges with decimal points are represented as FLOAT values, not bytes.

The easiest way I found to quickly find these values is first get some Libido built up, then search EXACT VALUE and FLOAT of the exact number your Libido is, then either increase it or decrease it, and search the new value every time it updates.

You'll likely be left with two addresses. One is just the HUD number, the other is the real value that you want to change (It was usually the 2nd address for me).

Once you got the right address selected, you're going to want to duplicate that address two more times. Then double-click the ADDRESS itself of the first duplicate, then subtract 12 from that number (IE: Let's say your Libido Address has the ending 91C, change the end of the first duplicate address to 910) and that'll give you the Strength Address Value Actual.

From the 2nd duplicate Libido Address, add 8 to the address (IE: Let's say your Libido Address ends in 91C, change it to 924) and that'll give you the Pleasure Address Value Actual.

As far as Health and Hearts go, I haven't been able to find either one.

Just be careful when editing and freezing values, for whatever reason my game breaks when captured by a Musca when editing these values and have any any values frozen at all (Game soft-locks, Musca continues to grapple after the scene is over, but doesn't fly back to the nest, just sits there until you restart or quit). Do be careful, this game seems like it's real touchy with its values on the maps other than Shack.

Last edited:

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
Uhh... So when I doubleclick the file cheat engine opens and now what?
Sorry, I am kinda new to this.
Press the computer with the magnifying glass and select captivity in the list of processes. If the table works that you can change the value that is currently "??" which should change to how much money you've got. Or atleast I'm assuming that's what it does.

If the table doesn't work like it did for me then type your current money in the "value" field and press "first scan" then kill something to change the value and fill in the new one and press "next scan". Repeat until you have one value and double-click that to add it to the list then change the value to what you want. You can also click the "active" box to freeze the value.

Reactions: Gaulem1
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes