Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
Nice designs! I actually don't have concrete plans for new stages yet so this can definitely help in case I need some inspiration. The succubus is hot.
Glad to hear, it was quite fun for me too. i can draw more if you want, i don't mind, as i said there are many possibilities

Reactions: Delsa

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
Really good game, i think adding like some kind of progressive for the mc like level or weapon expertise that you get everytime you kill enemy or smth will be great, so the grind of every stage will be much worth it

Reactions: Delsa

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
How do you burn off a facehugger? I played with the flamethrower while the thing was on and couldn't get it off.
Same with the metroids achievement, it says to dodge 50 balls and I did, I left 3 metroids alive just so I could farm Samus hair. I even counted but it didn't trigger.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
How you find the clown in the fer level?
You have to activate the 3 breakers in the level to restore power to the big room and that'll allow you to open the sealed door which causes marionette to be able to spawn. Theres a breaker to the left and up, a breaker just right and up from the start point, and a breaker to the right and down in the janitor's closet.

Reactions: Zepheral

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
How do you burn off a facehugger? I played with the flamethrower while the thing was on and couldn't get it off.
Same with the metroids achievement, it says to dodge 50 balls and I did, I left 3 metroids alive just so I could farm Samus hair. I even counted but it didn't trigger.
Jump on the pipe emitting fire

Reactions: BigJohnny

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
Okay I think I'vwe figured out this games fatal flaw. Above all else. Too many resources, not enough money.

Seriously you have health, stamina, arousal, ammo, and climax meter. If you nixxed stamina and the arousal meter and increased the money youearned this game would immediately be more playable.

kamapalutza

Aug 19, 2017
Rape within Steam games is a touchy topic, as an example, Rape Day has been pulled off Steam because of the public outcry because it had been described as "a game that allows the player to rape women of their choices".

You could try, but it is a risk to take, I believe, with a game with a theme like this.
Rapeday was a troll game. Dev was trying to attract attention with cheap shite game. Steam probably decided to ban it when Pc magazines tried to make it known by public. That's why It got removed to avoid a clusterfuck.

BegieAde, Detective Girl of the Steam City and Escape Dungeon are good examples of games that involve non-consensual sex on steam that doesn't get banned. As long as dev acknowledge the game is +18 and has h-content it shouldn't be banned.

Reactions: The_Jejjster

Perveloper

Nov 20, 2020
You can't farm Sqoids like that, each dodged energy blast needs to be from a unique Sqoid.

Perveloper

Nov 20, 2020
I also still have this issue (eternal loading screen and no options menu) and I've tried using both v1.0.3 and v1.0.4
Make sure you have a save file present in StreamingAssets folder. If that file is 0kb, it means its broken and you should redownload the game. Im going to change how save files are stored so this stuff doesnt happen anymore.

Reactions: DMSTS
Mar 1, 2019
Well, I figured out how to get the values for Strength, Pleasure, Health, Libido, and Dash with Cheat Engine.

1. Get some Libido.
2. Change Search type to EXACT VALUE and FLOAT.
3. Make your Libido change and Next Scan the new value. Repeat until you narrow it to two addresses.
4. When you figure out the two Addresses that handle Libido, find out which one actually sets the value.
5. Once you have the actual address figured out and you have the address in the editing area, copy and paste the address 4 times.
6. Starting from the first duplicate, subtract 12 (C in Hex) from the address, that gives you the Strength Address.
7. With the second duplicate, add 20 (14 Hex) to the address, that gives you the Pleasure Address.
8. With the third duplicate, add 52 (32 Hex) to the address, that gives you the Dash Address (Freeze at 100 for Infinite Dash).
9. With the fourth duplicate, subtract 584 (248 Hex) from the address, that gives you the Health Address.

You'll notice a pattern when you see everything lined up this way. I'll use my addresses as an example (Remember your addresses will be different from mine) :

13ABD1AE31C | Libido Address (E31C)
13ABD1AE310 | Strength Address (E310) (12 Decimal Difference to E31C)
13ABD1AE324 | Pleasure Address (E324) (20 Decimal Difference to E31C)
13ABD1AE34C | Dash Address (E34C) (52 Decimal Difference to E31C)
13ABD1AE0D4 | Health Address (E0D4) (584 Decimal Difference to E31C)

Keep in mind if you Mind Break or Return to the Room, you're going to have to start this all over again as I have no clue how to make Cheat Tables that works straight from opening the file that also persist at all times. But at least I showed how it can be done if someone is willing to make a Cheat Table based off this.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Still in the middle of my first level but paused to make these comments before I forget my feedback haha!

An amazing amount of content in the game already considering the available levels, challenges and h-animations! Really loving the combat, movement and overall quality of the game.

A few constructive feedbacks;
  • Some guns need rebalancing, in particular the snipers and single shot rifles. Their speciality should be that their bullets pierce enemies and thus can hit multiple enemies behind each other as at the moment the single shot weapons are pretty much useless even the best sniper I was able to unlock so far in the shack.
    • In that same point I think shotguns are on point, SMG's feel a bit too strong (all the weapons in second slot), pistols feel good with a good variety of strengths between the ones I tested so far. My favourite two weapons so far are the auto shotgun and the M4. The heavy machine guns are also fun to use while they seem to have less damage than the M4 they are better at clearing big waves at range though simply due to the amount of ammo they have in a magazine.
  • The clothing should act as armour I feel it would just make the game more immersive. I was a bit surprised when I accidentally turned wrong way than I intended and a dog leaped onto my character instantly raping her despite her still wearing pants this just looked silly so not the desired impact of a rape animation.
    • Instead clothing should act as an armour so you can't take any HP damage yet until all your clothing is ripped or gone. The clothing should also protect you from H-attacks that affect areas covered by the clothing. So oral attacks obviously can still go through but any others should be protected by clothing. Meaning instead if a dog leaps it should just shatter one unit of clothing entirely the first time.
  • I also did not realise the game had endless waves on that same note it would be handy to be able to view your challenges for a level inside that level itself e.g. a notepad on the wall in each level or something like that.
  • Mini-bosses at set waves (every 15 waves for example) would also really improve the challenge and experience

That's all I have for the moment, in any case loving this game!

PS: could you consider a Patreon? I wanted to buy this game on your website and up the donation to 15 USD as I really love this project and always support projects that impress me however your website asks for my full details including my full address and I am not comfortable with this.

If you make a Patreon or another way to support you I will gladly do so!

Nghtly

Sep 9, 2019
Barely 3 days old on F95. Already pulling in 20+ pages with damn near 5 stars. That's how you know you've fucking got the X-Factor man. DEVELOPER, YOU HAVE THE GOLDEN TICKET HOMIE. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors man, this game is fucking fantastic.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Can you lower pleasure or just libido? I dunno how to get knotted 8 times without losing all 3 hearts
You have to use Aphrodisiac between each round to avoid getting killed, with a margin of error of 1 twice-in-a-row.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes