RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

Lucy1223

Feb 15, 2018
cit:darktoz
Welcome! Thanks for stepping by!
Welcome to the world of Darktoz. I create adult fetish games and kinky 3D artwork. I want to become the top creator of FEMDOM and FUTADOM content games. Games with fetish content are rare and hard to find, so I thought instead of searching for them, I will make them myself! ;)
I would love to spend more time creating these games and have a bigger budget for graphic assets. That's why I am asking you for your support.
Wether you just want to stay updated and play my games or want to participate in the development of future Darktoz Games by voting for key decisions and leaving feedback, I would love if you would choose to stay. Help me to continue creating these types of games, because without your support I won't be able to continue! Every $ helps a LOT!
I am charging up front! If you are still not sure wether you want to support these games or not, you can go ahead and play the free demos you can find on or my main site! Have fun and Stay kinky!
Currently working on:
Femdom City M.A.N.T.I.S. Working on the 1st Release
Captured by Dark Elves First Episode released, working on Episode 2
Completed Games:

U

User_18742

What does 'secret HQ edition' have that the initial ep1 didn't?

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
The window is a bit bigger. Still not enough to call it 'HQ' in my opinion. You can hide the message button now by pressing control so you have a clear view on the artwork.

But no new scenes if that is what you were looking for.

baragnaw

Apr 7, 2018
I'm stuck now I suppose. Found 2 artifacts, but still says to find all of them. No clue on what I've got to do now. Is there a walkthrough of some sort for this game?

dragoon1988

Jun 20, 2017
Well once you level up you can get traits that will help you with that, at the start though there is sadly no way to avoid the - reputation. I am not sure if it does anything in the first place since all options stay the same and the game really isn't that long.
So I got good rep on the first sex scene you can get to lvl 2 before you go back and get endurance 1 good luck on finding more info

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
He posted some updates. Maybe some infos of releases...
He is talking about balancing issues because some people start the next episode overleveled, having mined every single ore. Others might have rushed through the game without much mining. He's giving some thoughts on how to tackle it and asking for feedback in the comments.
He also finished the new orc character that is going to be in the next episode. I hope I can upload it here somehow...
cbdepromo.png

hope that works.
He is also saying that he's now started rendering the new scenes, but no release date yet.

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018
He is talking about balancing issues because some people start the next episode overleveled, having mined every single ore. Others might have rushed through the game without much mining. He's giving some thoughts on how to tackle it and asking for feedback in the comments.
He also finished the new orc character that is going to be in the next episode. I hope I can upload it here somehow...
View attachment 216923

hope that works.
He is also saying that he's now started rendering the new scenes, but no release date yet.
Dis gon b gud!

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
True. It looks like it will get voted by far, already 3 times ahead. So the next Episode of Captured by Dark Elves will most likely come next month! :)

suryateja

May 30, 2018
Where is the 2nd episode of captured by dark elves ? It didn't released yet .... When it is going to release ?

Lufgt huron

Oct 28, 2018
Oh boy! This game reminds me of my old D&D days in a really weird way. I hope the content quality and quantity will match the 1st episode.

Reactions: wallesM
3.60 star(s) 43 Votes