RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
New promo:

Without any source quoted, I will treat this as fake. One, this is Dark Elves, not goblins/orcs. Two, that's a SHITTY photoshop job. Third, There's NOTHING on his Patreon like that. There is a post on Nov 7 (Wednesday) that just says "CbDE 2nd Episode: 15%"

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
the orcs are the new characters for the next update,not sure where this pic came from but thats the same model so i assume it's real.
also if it is real, i guess he isn't ganna change the weirdly colored cock,it's like a patch of dead grass :test:

darkfire02

Sep 6, 2017
Without any source quoted, I will treat this as fake. One, this is Dark Elves, not goblins/orcs. Two, that's a SHITTY photoshop job. Third, There's NOTHING on his Patreon like that. There is a post on Nov 7 (Wednesday) that just says "CbDE 2nd Episode: 15%"
It is real and from the post you are talking about from Nov 7th. Here is the whole post

Nov 7 at 10:12am

Unlocked

Hey there. As promised, the big Update on the status!
Some of you said that the last endings of the Asylum felt a bit rushed and that may be true. I was so eager to finish it so that I can move on that I may have overlooked that some of you were really looking forward to get enslaved by the crazy nun for example. Sorry for that, but I really had no desire on working on it anymore, making additional endings and other stuff. The old renderstyle just wasn't fun to do, so I wrapped it up and finished it. That's better than leaving it alone and do half-assed work on it once in a while.
I think that all around it's a pretty good game and a big improvement over BDSM Tournament. On the Weekend it will become available to the public and then we will move on once and for all. So let us talk about the two big games of the future, let us do the Asylum's successor first:
Femdom City M.A.N.T.I.S.
As we have already discussed, we will start right where we left off, you just had your first encounter with your official supervisor and had to pay the taxes.
Going back to Downtown, you immediatly realize that Jazz's Gang isn't happy that you paid the city officials. They think that the money should be in their pockets right now. So they quickly decide to strip you of your last amount...leaving you with 0...just where you started out ;(.

ingame graphic ;)
Now, it's a bit tricky to say when the first version is going to be finished.
I have already reworked some of the ingame gui (we now have a real main menu :D plus the text window is way better and doesn't get in the way anymore), but the core will stay the same. You do submissive slave work in Femdom City to raise your stats and earn some cash. Still have to work out the details, things like injuries and 'risk' and if they should even be in the game or not...
From now on Femdom City isn't going to be episodial anymore (well, it never was planned, but it looked a bit like it at first)...more like 'open world' :D. Meaning you can explore the city if you want to and do tasks to unlock scenes and places.
Because of that I can get the Kinkster Tier to vote on what's next. For example if I should do the gym and the underground fighting arena or rather the cops faction...or maybe the church of kink or the new asylum? Kinksters will be able to vote on that plus on which characters should get more scenes and which should get less.
That means I can give you The Intro + the first one or two places pretty soon (by soon I mean most likely this month). I've rendered and updated the first two groups already (street gang and the downtown futas...most of the npc's you know already but some new ones already coming up), so another few sexy scenes and you could play it.
Would have the benefit that we can talk about it sooner and correct some things like gameplay mechanics if that is not to your liking.

But maybe you want to have more to see at the start right away. More jobs to take on, more scenes, interactions, newspaper articles and whatever.
It is up to you, let me know in the comments and on discord. Feedback always welcome.

Captured by Dark Elves
Some people asked if Captured by Dark Elves is going to be discontinued even though I already said in another post that there will definitely be another episode. I can say it again if that makes you feel save: I am working on it.
The story of Episode Two is already written, plus our orc Grishna is making her way down the mines and can't wait to meet you ;)

It is difficult to say when the new episode will be ready. I've selected some new enemies for more variety, rendered the intro scene with Matron Mother Valyrr Bavaeleth (which I'm not going to show ;) but since I know you want scenes with all your favourites it is going to take a bit of time. How much? I don't know. I think right now it is 15% done.
And that's it for today. Hope you all are doing well...thanks for the awesome support!

Stay kinky :)

Oct 4, 2018
after reading the details, this looks to my interests. hopefully fun. Elves and humans in agony (and you are one) enslaved by a drow inspired monarchy culture with transgenderdom in full swing. and apparently there's a toilsome mining feature-fuck yea toil! not sarcastic, working labor into adult games seems so fun... will get around to playing this and report back...hopefully. if the author reads comments?

ps. i wanted to throw in if anyone reads this, unzipping this game with 7zip corrupts it, it works fine unzipping using winrar however .

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2018
That's an odd penis tho. It should be green. o_O
Not to mention the shadows on either side.
i understand where you're coming:unsure: from but i think the artist was going a new direction with nude orc bodies (commendable)(y), taking it a step into a realistic direction by adding dick skin discoloration :ROFLMAO:
cocks are always a slightly different color than the body with most people irl...

what offended your eye:cautious: i think, is the artist took a pretty green penis:sick: and made it kinda um dirty cock colored(n) and thats why your brain went ew.

i like the skin being a different color, however, with my vast penis knowledge, might I recommend adding a purplecock:devilish:, or pink, or light red cock to some orc trannies:alien: please?

(i haven't even played the game yet and im over here telling the artist what to do. im a web forum menace :poop: )

edit: I 110% agree that shadow is extremely wonkey as fuck sir. might i recommend with all sincerity , if the shadows are causing issues, just remove them from character models entirely . i rarely notice my own shadow irl, if the shadows are finicky, remove all, except those that are simple static, atmospheric area lighting shadows. dynamic character shadow is not necessary if prone to visual oddity, imho.

I just downloaded it and played thru into the gameplay-going to restart with an xpadder profile for this.
I fucking love it. not what I was expecting, tho even better. very atmospheric, well written, I can see that already. good music, lots of emotionally timed music ques that are vert effective. that alone must take quite a lot of work and i highly appreciate it.

the in game gameplay is better than expected...i love the snes art style going on with all my heart but this games particular artstyle ingame harckons to that human earthy western feel that I love so much...

this art style has a lot of potential. its been way too long since high-fantasy vibed an olden gothic art style mixed with some good old fashion gritty realism. it makes me drift into imagination "ah, what if this game was fully 3D? like a console game..."
keep up the quality and we'll get there! ~
as i fux wit it i will leave praise or criticism if necessary .

im guessing darktoz does not post here?

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
im guessing darktoz does not post here?
No, but you can talk with him on his discord channel.

As for a penis having different color, I vageuly remember Darktoz mentioning that the tools he's using for this game don't allow him to add penises with desired color and working around this problem would take too much time. He also said that CbDA will not be very long game because it was created as a kind of training before much better developed femdom/(dark) fantasy game. I don't know however if it's still the case, as I am currenty not a patron.

DylanDoom

Jul 2, 2017
dont know what im doing wrong any form of sex scene always give bad rep when hitting esc or clicking and holding enter dont do shit helt it for 5 mins

skölbrot

Jul 30, 2017
dont know what im doing wrong any form of sex scene always give bad rep when hitting esc or clicking and holding enter dont do shit helt it for 5 mins
Well once you level up you can get traits that will help you with that, at the start though there is sadly no way to avoid the - reputation. I am not sure if it does anything in the first place since all options stay the same and the game really isn't that long.

Oct 4, 2018
This was a really fun game, very memorable...s'fuckin sexy...I only wish it was completed. I hope it keeps this same level of quality up...

Last edited:
Reactions: x_Blake_x
3.60 star(s) 43 Votes