RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

Dumass

Jun 6, 2018
How does the sex mechanics work in the game ? Everytime I enter the speed of sex increases and then I press Esc, I get negative point. How to play it ?

N0bbody

Aug 28, 2017
How does the sex mechanics work in the game ? Everytime I enter the speed of sex increases and then I press Esc, I get negative point. How to play it ?
You need to level up and pick certain skills from the menu, that way you can pass scenes that require the skill you leveled up, which in turn increases your standing with the character.

Kisarabewd

Jul 27, 2018
There are no mechanics. You get an animation that loops until you end it with esc, then you get an outcome based on if your skill is high enough.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I strongly recomend using a save editor to give the protagonist enough XP then mining a bit to level up and acquire all sex skills.

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
when does ep.2 start being developed or when is it being released ? any date yet or no thoughts on that at all....?

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
when does ep.2 start being developed or when is it being released ? any date yet or no thoughts on that at all....?
He's currently working on finishing up the Asylum, then the focus will be shifted over at CbDE and Femdom City, no release dates or progress report atm.

faefidis

Jul 30, 2017
great developer really like his games but that said my beef with him is

1.he needs to focus on one game and finish said game
2.his games need more depth,he does himself and his games a diservice
3.needs more more more smut
4.feel like his games have the same things over and over,needs more variety

otherwise his games are really good

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017

Captured by dark elves and Femdom City is slightly diffrent to each other so if he gets an new idea then he wont have so much trouble to add it to one or both of them if it is within one of the characters persona and that means more content but yes 3 games is a bit much but that problem is soon gone, i dont think he will have any problems with maintaining 2 games and like others have said he prefers it that way so he dont get bored or lose interest. Said 2 games will be bigger i think so there will most likely be coming alot of new stuff as the game/games gets further into the story :), and if not i think we need to have a talk with his mistress :p lol

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018

So you want more depth and story, but also way more sex scenes and way more different smut scenes and also he needs to finish his games!

Basically you just want more.

Great advice. I'm sure he will listen so you two don't have "beef" anymore.

Since he's about to finish the Asylum, focussing on one game would mean abandoning the other. So it would be either Femdom City OR Captured by Dark Elves. I don't want him to abandon either.

Why force him to do so? Maybe doing just one game would bore him and he would update less frequently. Maybe it ends up like Futadomworld where you have to wait 4 months for an update of a simple storyline.

He has released the latest version to the public now. I hope this is a sign that he's working on it again. Need me some more Elorae :winkytongue:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
He already mentioned on one update he is not going to try keeping try games updated at the same time in the future. So expect his focus to stay on both Captured and Femdom city.

z3212

Aug 25, 2017
Honestly I don't know what to say.. Never played a game like this before, plus I don't usually like RBG games, but the only reason i decided to give it a try was because of the footfetish tag, and I'm glad i did. The game was surprisingly good (if not great). A very unique and unusual story and the art work is pretty good. Looking forward to the next update! Anyone knows when?

DouglasCosta

Mar 24, 2018
Honestly I don't know what to say.. Never played a game like this before, plus I don't usually like RBG games, but the only reason i decided to give it a try was because of the footfetish tag, and I'm glad i did. The game was surprisingly good (if not great). A very unique and unusual story and the art work is pretty good. Looking forward to the next update! Anyone knows when?
After he finish adding multi ending of The Asylum.

Reactions: z3212
3.60 star(s) 43 Votes