RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
You would think this Astrid girl who has been in the mines I don't even know how long and has seen how the Dark Elves are wouldn't be so unbelievably stupid as to call one kind hearted. smh
Well, its like u call some gangster to help u, then u call them kind.. but then they say u own them a big deal..

vultron

May 19, 2018
Well, its like u call some gangster to help u, then u call them kind.. but then they say u own them a big deal..
No it's nothing like that at all it's more like watching someone torture countless people and yourself making it very obvious that calling them kind would be dumb as fuck and then doing it anyway because apparently you are retarded.

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
Disappointed. The artwork alone made me want to like it, but 4:3 and the appalling limitations of the subprimitive RPGM format and my patience ran out in 2 minutes. Sorry! Ren'py remake, anyone?

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
No it's nothing like that at all it's more like watching someone torture countless people and yourself making it very obvious that calling them kind would be dumb as fuck and then doing it anyway because apparently you are retarded.
It is stated in multiple smalltalk options that Za'Ress is the one dark elf who isn't straight up cruel but tries to keep the slaves alive so that they are in a good condition to mine.

@Guygee: Doubt it, since the mining itself is a key component of the game. Doubt that it can be done in ren'py.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
I always go for tongue twirler first, but that's because I want to please the Futas in the game :D, then stamina afterwards. I think there's only very few encounters where you need level 2 of the skills...like with Talice on the later days. So I go for all Level 1 skills before the first of level 2

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
It is stated in multiple smalltalk options that Za'Ress is the one dark elf who isn't straight up cruel but tries to keep the slaves alive so that they are in a good condition to mine.
I have to agree with @vultron on this. Regardless of how nice someone like her may seem, to openly question her cruelty in front of everyone AND act all cocky while doing it makes zero sense. That's like a prison guard not being as harsh with you as other prisoners so you walk around like you own the place. Now the guard has to prove their position by being strong and take you down a few pegs by being especially harsh to you. She was just being stupid for no reason other than to be stupid. Can't encourage or support that behavior at all.

Scaffie

Aug 2, 2017
I like the game, some history to look at, i finnish him but i think i dont see everthing, if some1 have a walkthrought i'll play again...

zackff

Jul 30, 2017
how long i must hold Enter to go to good result? =(
Good result isn't achieved by how long you press the Enter button but by your skills.
If you use a save editor to give yourself lots of exp you can have all the skills and always have good results

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
@FutadomLover do u know which skill to get first ? Since it seems it will affect some route?
I recommend you instead use a save editor to give the character enough XP to level up all skiils, otherwise you will have to play a few times to acess all scenes.

ps: if you do it, remember to mine a bit after editing the save so that the protagonist can level up.

Reactions: garkhan

shadowxxboyx

May 4, 2018
It says it was updated but nothing has really been updated i will not be playing this game again that is for sure

feral74

May 31, 2017
was nice but my shitty pc dont really like rpgm he overheat every 2 or 3 minute cant progress like that

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
this was way better then i expected. Dont really like the rpgm in one of these games though i have played a few. And i agree the mining does seem a big part of the game so i doubt it could ever go to renpy. But this is definatly one of the rpgm games i will be playing. and one question when is the next update? lol

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes