RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Use this and upload the save you want to edit and change class 1 EXP and keep adding or taking away to you get the level you want.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Use this and upload the save you want to edit and change class 1 EXP and keep adding or taking away to you get the level you want.
I tried a save editor but it didn't work for me. Have you tested that one?

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
you have open menu and go to skills then learn skills and pick the skills you want to learn,i cheated xp and learned them all except endurance 2 cause it's not in the game :(

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
This game is too hard, I can't win the first fight the giant beetle. Do I really have to reload and do all the mining again?

Is there anyway to turn on a cheat or get unlimited skulls?

I can't progress the game, what horrible design.

ThanhTung

Apr 27, 2017
This game is too hard, I can't win the first fight the giant beetle. Do I really have to reload and do all the mining again?

Is there anyway to turn on a cheat or get unlimited skulls?

I can't progress the game, what horrible design.
U can use Rpg Maker Save Edit to cheat. Use it to open the save, change the xp amount to near end ( For example : 9/10), then mine 1 rock, U'll be able to level up realllll fast. Also, U can change other stuffs like skull, potion, etc...
Sorry 4 my English, it's not my first language.

Reactions: hakarlman

pepote

Nov 12, 2017
I really love this game, I wish more games like this appear.
I usually train n1 and rest n2 to kill the bug. Easy strat, if you want most scenes to go well get tongue or endurance assap.

vultron

May 19, 2018
You would think this Astrid girl who has been in the mines I don't even know how long and has seen how the Dark Elves are wouldn't be so unbelievably stupid as to call one kind hearted. smh

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes