RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
after the blond girl gives me a blowjob the screens switches over to the elves forcing the barbarian to lick her and it never goes away. any way to fix this?

also how the hell do you get better at sex? so far every single time they just complain that i suck at it and there doesn't seem to be any way to get better.

Reactions: heyyoo

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
after the blond girl gives me a blowjob the screens switches over to the elves forcing the barbarian to lick her and it never goes away. any way to fix this?

also how the hell do you get better at sex? so far every single time they just complain that i suck at it and there doesn't seem to be any way to get better.
same problem hahaha i need to know how to get better lol

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
same problem hahaha i need to know how to get better lol
I used a save editor (there are some here on the forum) to give myself enough XP to buy all skills. Otherwise the only solution is grind like crazy (even then it won't be enough to unlock all).

Reactions: Choo-choo

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
I used a save editor (there are some here on the forum) to give myself enough XP to buy all skills. Otherwise the only solution is grind like crazy (even then it won't be enough to unlock all).
which one is the exp? when i use the save editor all i can do is up health/mana, give skulls and give items.

Reactions: heyyoo

k1

Dec 21, 2016
if you want to add skill points using save editor press "File Unpack" and then look for this
"_actionInputIndex": 0,
"_lastMenuSkill": {
"_dataClass": "",
"_itemId": 0,
"@c": 50,
"@": "Game_Item"
the "50" is the number of skill points that i added :)

darkfire02

Sep 6, 2017

When you level up you get a skill point. Press esc go to Skill then select learn skill and pick which one you want to upgrade

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
if you want to add skill points using save editor press "File Unpack" and then look for this
"_actionInputIndex": 0,
"_lastMenuSkill": {
"_dataClass": "",
"_itemId": 0,
"@c": 50,
"@": "Game_Item"
the "50" is the number of skill points that i added :)
so what number am i ment to change? there's already '50' there and after i changed that one to 5000 nothing changed.

Reactions: kossk

N0bbody

Aug 28, 2017
Even though I enjoy his content, I have to admit that I'm not sure it's a good idea to split his attention between three games at the same time.

franky5555

Aug 4, 2017
if you can't find a way to edit the skill points, a way to win a lever for battle would be good too, win a lot of experience in any battle

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes