RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
here is a save with all skills learned
mc name is f95zone, to modify use the online site and search for name
the save was made at the beginning of the game, after you enter the area to mine day 1
many thanks .

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
i just got the that scene too and fail, maybe he forgot to put endurance level 2+3 in the game? hehe
Yeah it sucks big time,and as i chose khadra when you have to choose because she's so funny and i was really disappointed i couldn't my have fun time with her behind the crates lol
Really strange all the others had 3 except that one ,i'm pretty sure in the demo some was missing too but i can't remember if it was that one too,which if it was you'd think he'd know and add them.
At first i thought maybe they were limited to how many you can have ,so i played it again and saved skill points until i had enough and that didn't work either ,it is just the one:(

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
Decent update. Was maybe hopeful it'd have slightly more content.. but then again we've seen a lot worse around these parts.

Reactions: wallesM

Kilo657

Mar 11, 2018
here is a save with all skills learned
mc name is f95zone, to modify use the online site and search for name
the save was made at the beginning of the game, after you enter the area to mine day 1
when i put your save in the saves file, is it normal for the text to get messed up?

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes