RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

darkfire02

Sep 6, 2017
From his patreon

"The update for Captured by Dark Elves will be the next release and I'm confident that I can deliver it somewhere this month!"

"So the rough schedule for the next months is Captured by Dark Elves first, The Mary Ending for the Asylum next plus implementing the additional job for Femdom City that Kinksters voted for, and then I will finish up the Asylum."

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

darkfire02

Sep 6, 2017
Isn't it two weeks before it is released publicly? Anyway here is the game

Known Bugs:

- Gamebreaker Bug when offered a Handjob by Astrid: Picture gets stuck! You can still watch the whole scene, but the Picture won't disappear! If you want to see it nonetheless, you have to save!

I had so much fun creating this episode, just wanted to point that out! I feel like there is a lot that you can miss in the first episode if you don't pay attention and talk to all dark elves and slaves all the time so this time I might be taking some of my time to write a guide, but you guys are called Testers for a reason, right (i know i say this every time ;).

Just some short things:

- You can now press "Control (crtl)" to make the Game window disappear. This was requested so that you can actually look at the artwork now without distraction if you want :) Quite a nice feature

- The window is now a bit bigger, giving it a feeling of being a bit closer to the action. I love this. I would call it a HD Update :D

- Because of the Mechanics Update, I don't know if your Savegames will work or not (please report).

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
This is a femdom game right? why there's a male domination tag on it?
well basically u are captured by the dark elf as a slave, and u will soon rise in power and such.. u know what these theme are .. decent game. some of the female dark elf are blessed by their god to reproduce.. hence some are futa..

divaneam

Sep 1, 2016
well basically u are captured by the dark elf as a slave, and u will soon rise in power and such.. u know what these theme are .. decent game. some of the female dark elf are blessed by their god to reproduce.. hence some are futa..
Thanks for your reply and explanation. I don't judge much about fetish, but I don't want to spent long time playing thru the game and still being step under others boots. lol

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes