RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

tailz14

Jul 23, 2017
Was a new version of this game posted on his patreon? I'm having trouble finding any information on the 'current version' on his website.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I don't think we have a Patron here, we might have to wait for public releases. Damn.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Really? I thought he would make stuff public only after development reached a certain point. Cool then!

ChronosEdge

Aug 16, 2017
According to his post yesterday, it seems he is not working on this game much, which sucks this one seems more onteresting to me than the femdom city one.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
You've tried femdom city already? Are you a Patron?
He made a public patreon post you can read. I'm worried about his new work ethic that he mentions, because if he gets bored easy it would mean he would jump between games a lot.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Whats so good about Femdom City that he's so invested into it, kind-of disappointing he put everything else on the back-burner (Asylum, Dark Elves) especially Asylums, considering how all he had to do was finish the few endings and call it a day. Hopefuly this new game of is is not the usual run of the mill thing that he's been making

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Whats so good about Femdom City that he's so invested into it, kind-of disappointing he put everything else on the back-burner (Asylum, Dark Elves) especially Asylums, considering how all he had to do was finish the few endings and call it a day. Hopefuly this new game of is is not the usual run of the mill thing that he's been making
He says he is having fun and that it is a different engine. He also mentioned it's a raising sim, so are we playing princess maker but with a male slave?

Dec 30, 2017
Love the demo, one or two little suggestions if I may.
1, Sleep doesn't seem to rest you a lot. Maybe make it more a balance either choose to sleep and be well rested for the next day or train/seduce etc but risk the next days work. Make it more a choice. I'm guessing the scene with Astrid hints that the guards may hand out free water, so maybe if that is the case sleep wouldn't be as vital, so it can stay as is.
2, The dick colours are a little wild, maybe with would be better if they matched the owners skin, the priestess's huge red dick just looked odd on her grey skin. Also maybe I was just playing bad but I couldn't seem to upgrade my skills before sucking her off, I was kinda bummed that I didn't make a good first impression.

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes