RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I don't generally go in for BDSM stuff, but the game play in the demo with the high fantasy theme was genuinely intriguing... So long as and hurting women / gore / scat / M/M / remains avoidable, and stuff like futa pegging remains at least *predominately* avoidable, I'll support it.

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
He has made another 2 similar games, so I think he knows what he's doing at this point.
Considering he already did two games with very similar fetishes to me this reads more like you complaining because you don't like the game's genres and seems to be hoping it fails...:test3::test3::test3:
This is pleasing everyone?!, you sir should play his games before talking.

The only one not truly related to the femdom in the game is the male x male scenes, which is new compared to his others games.

oh i am sorry i wrote an opinion in internet and i forgot about consequences
i do not wish for any game to fall but there are so many abandoned projects that i am not rising my hopes regardless of previous sucess

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
i do not wish for any game to fall but there are so many abandoned projects that i am not rising my hopes regardless of previous sucess
That's quite a victim complex you got there my dude!

Opinions are sharable, but if you give one and specifically say "...but I'm also ignoring anything that might go against it" like you just did, it's normal that people call you out. But hey, the world is evil and out to get you specifically I guess.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Pfff hahaha, I hope you are just trolling. So being on the internet means that when you talk about anything that you don't know at all no one can tell you that you are wrong.

That's new. No one actually attacked you we just told you "you are wrong".

And if you won't have hope about a creator that already did various games then I think you don't have hope at all.

lipezeiro

Oct 28, 2017
when I go to extract the folder from the game, the following error appears: file not found or nonexistent. Does anyone know how to solve?

Orlov

Nov 4, 2017
BDSM tournament didn't have a troll ending, he just got laid. A little bit anticlimactic, but the poor MC deserved it.
Oh, certainly. But the ending lacked "content" imo. I especially wanted more content with Jade. Further, the ending was just too vanilla for a game which was the complete opposite. Pretty sure its possible to get a happy ending filled with femdom.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Femdom (Strap-On, Whipping, BDSM, Torture, Bondage, Submission, Domination…etc)
Foot Fetish, Oral Worship, Cunnilingus, Corruption, Humiliation, Mind Break
Futanari (Futadom, Futa on Male, Futa on Female)
Monstersex (Lamelia, Arachnid), Straight Sex, Lesbian Sex, Gay Sex
And many, many more… (basically we can talk about everything you want to see in this game! As long as it will fit the scenario, I will consider it!)
This is VERY bad idea...
If you try to please all, it will never go well.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
He has experience with most of those genres before in his two previous games (futa is pretty much a step up from all the strap-on before) so i don't think your criticism is fair.
Also i don't swallow this nonsense about "every criticism is right", not when we have trolls and haters around who just love to goad people and media outlets always looking for some clickbait news to up their audience numbers (not saying you are any of them).

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Also i don't swallow this nonsense about "every criticism is right", not when we have trolls and haters around who just love to goad people and media outlets always looking for some clickbait news to up their audience numbers (not saying you are any of them).
Well, since criticism is actually your subjective opinion, every criticism must be true (If you have not decided to lie).
Try to name a single movie or a game where was strategy "Let's please all !" successful.

I know only two game "Trials in Tainted Space" and "Corruption of Champions".
But this games were successful only because you had absolute freedom and everything was optional.
(Which is difficult if game is not text based)

The vast majority of others are tragic failures like "SW: Last Jedi".

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Since when femdom and domination related themes are pleasing all? Because that is pretty much what the game will be about even with futas and monstergirls inside.
Besides as i mentioned before this dev made two games with pretty much the same theme, so he knows his stuff (one of then he is still adding more endings).

Also, i may have problems with the weak storyline and pacing of Ep.VIII and its treatment of Luke but i would never call a movie that made 1.3 billions a failure.::|:

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Since when femdom and domination related themes are pleasing all? Because that is pretty much what the game will be about even with futas and monstergirls inside.
Besides as i mentioned before this dev made two games with pretty much the same theme, so he knows his stuff (one of then he is still adding more endings).
I do not know any his previous works because this type of games is not my cup of coffee.
This game caught my attention because I love Drow (and MUCH better artwork than previous darktoz games).

Femdom is absolutely fine but I believe that this game has too many controversial themes which is likely to discourage many players (pleasing all = pleasinh nobody). I do not judge anyone but I know a lot of people who prefer games without themes like Futadom and Gay sex. Additionally, I probably will not be alone who is not excited about the game where a large number of NPC wants nothing more than to penetrate the anus of my main character.

Also, i may have problems with the weak storyline and pacing of Ep.VIII and its treatment of Luke but i would never call a movie that made 1.3 billions a failure.::|:
I could show you a lot of charts, reviews, ratings and write a great deal about how bad movie Last Jedi was...
But I'd rather not start long off topic discussion. (But if you are interested, we can continue the discussion in private.)

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
@Edvin

While I can understand what you mean by saying "it's bad trying to please everyone" the creator never wanted to do that, he is focused in femdom and all of it's types, be it humilliation, torture, pegging...

Basically you can find from light femdom to hardcore femdom in his games, in fact the only bad point that I actually find is that he tries to make everything optional and that kind of hurts the story sometimes. It is always much harder to write when you give options because you have to take into consideration if x "did or did not happen".

In this game we take the rol of a slave so I just hope that the character gets treated as a slave and used by the dark elves, if a slave tried to do the same I would hope to get the chance to fight him/her off and only if I'm defeated they do whatever they want. Personally I'm here because I want to play a slave life in a game. I have played quite a few games as the trainer so it's kind of interesting to see the other side of the coin, but for the setting to be good, many things should be unavoidable (while quite a few could be avoidable).

Reactions: UncleVT and zazzaro
3.60 star(s) 43 Votes