RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Anyone know of any games similar to this? Femdom, futadom, etc? They seem to be quite rare.

This one has a few femdom and futa on male/female scenes. It is quite a good game.

Basically a futa on trap game.

The name says all. XD

Still young, it may have potential in the future.

Good game. There are some hot scenes here.

The "Queen" of Monster girl and femdom games. XD

Kind of continuation from the previous series.

Big game with lots of scenes. Recommend playing as female since there are a lot of fetishes in the game. Male is pretty much vanilla.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017

This one has a few femdom and futa on male/female scenes. It is quite a good game.

Basically a futa on trap game.

The name says all. XD

Still young, it may have potential in the future.

Good game. There are some hot scenes here.

The "Queen" of Monster girl and femdom games. XD

Kind of continuation from the previous series.

Big game with lots of scenes. Recommend playing as female since there are a lot of fetishes in the game. Male is pretty much vanilla.
Is there watersports in any of those?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Had no idea what you were talking about, had to google that...Living and learning. :closedeyesmile:

But no, so far as i remember there is no urine involved in any sexual act in those games.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Is there watersports in any of those?
Had no idea what you were talking about, had to google that...Living and learning. :closedeyesmile:

But no, so far as i remember there is no urine involved in any sexual act in those games.
Well, don't know about the rest of these games, but there is at least one urine scene in MGQ Paradox.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Well, don't know about the rest of these games, but there is at least one urine scene in MGQ Paradox.
Thanks, but I'm not playing 50 hours for 1 scene.

Urine? I meant water polo games. Damn sicko...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Does anyone knows what is inside those updates?
Klixxen, Druuna or Idra? + Hidden Info and Captured by Dark Elves - Expectations, Improvement

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
so is male bumming optional? personally i prefer as little male action as possible and i absolutely dont wanna watch hairy hard man ass, stuffed or not.

lucas771

Jan 22, 2018
Does anyone knows what is inside those updates?
Klixxen, Druuna or Idra? + Hidden Info and Captured by Dark Elves - Expectations, Improvement
Took me a second read to figure out that you're referring to the patreon page and a supposed update posted there.

Orlov

Nov 4, 2017
Darktoz games are always interesting. He's returned to a combat system (which he didn't go with in Asylum). I remember the grinding involved in bdsm tournament, so I just used saveeditonline to increase my character's attack damage.

Can't say I prefer this game over Asylum or BDSM tournament (despite the absolute troll ending of the latter). The current models used are ugly af.

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes