RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Darktoz games are always interesting. He's returned to a combat system (which he didn't go with in Asylum). I remember the grinding involved in bdsm tournament, so I just used saveeditonline to increase my character's attack damage.

Can't say I prefer this game over Asylum or BDSM tournament (despite the absolute troll ending of the latter). The current models used are ugly af.
BDSM tournament didn't have a troll ending, he just got laid. A little bit anticlimactic, but the poor MC deserved it.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
BDSM tournament didn't have a troll ending, he just got laid. A little bit anticlimactic, but the poor MC deserved it.
Oh, he gets laid in the end? Nice. Might have to go back and finish that game just to see that. I'll probably cheat like a motherfucker though. 'Cause that shit was tedious.

Reactions: cvbn28c and zazzaro

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
>all these fetishes
he wants to please everyone and will end up pleaseing noone
another game that will fall

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
>all these fetishes
Considering he already did two games with very similar fetishes to me this reads more like you complaining because you don't like the game's genres and seems to be hoping it fails...:test3::test3::test3:

Reactions: Frosty2000

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
>all these fetishes
This is pleasing everyone?!, you sir should play his games before talking.

The only one not truly related to the femdom in the game is the male x male scenes, which is new compared to his others games.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
This is pleasing everyone?!, you sir should play his games before talking.

The only one not truly related to the femdom in the game is the male x male scenes, which is new compared to his others games.
There are male on male scenes?

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
In this demo no, but he said that there will be and that they will be optional.

That's why in the fetishes appear gay sex
That's unexpected. Well I guess all that futa action should have given the hint.

Also @ponyguy why did you like his post? Do you like gay action too? Is there even something you are not into?

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
That's unexpected. Well I guess all that futa action should have given the hint.

Also @ponyguy why did you like his post? Do you like gay action too? Is there even something you are not into?
That's an odd assumption to make just from me liking his post. Though not untrue. XD
I liked his post because he answered your question.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Personally if they let me skip sex scenes they can add whatever they want. I don't have a problem to play a gay character if i can skip the sex scenes, I did it in dragon age inquisition just for the lols with Iron bull. However to be safe if I have to play a bisexual/gay MC I usually prefer that the gender of the MC is female.

However it's true that it's a pain when you can't directly skip the sex scene.

Reactions: zazzaro

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
game crashes already, same error as what always happens with White Ravens New Dawn game.

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes