RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
He wrote on his public wall that game is not going anywhere. He's devoted to another game "femdom city" and all other projects are on hold.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
He wrote on his public wall that game is not going anywhere. He's devoted to another game "femdom city" and all other projects are on hold.
Which would be fine if we had a link to femdom city. What's the state of that game?

Bas134

Aug 2, 2017
From last update: " The plan is to dish out the next FCity version on sunday and then work on the next episode of Captured by Dark Elves, while still doing some things for FCity here and there. I don't want to say anything About the Dark Elves release because I don't know how much time it will take and how much work it will be. " That's all he wrote about Dark elves.

Oh and state of femdom city is in ... let's say not even demo, more like technical demo.

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Am I the only one with that problem? Uncaught TypeError: "Cannot read property "width" of null" ?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
From last update: " The plan is to dish out the next FCity version on sunday and then work on the next episode of Captured by Dark Elves, while still doing some things for FCity here and there. I don't want to say anything About the Dark Elves release because I don't know how much time it will take and how much work it will be. " That's all he wrote about Dark elves.

Oh and state of femdom city is in ... let's say not even demo, more like technical demo.
:FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
is there gonna be something implemented where you gain experience in giving pleasure? each scene was like --> you suck blablabla hahaha

oh question can someone suggest some games like this? RPGM or else with male lead and rest is mixed?

Jun 28, 2017
is there gonna be something implemented where you gain experience in giving pleasure? each scene was like --> you suck blablabla hahaha

oh question can someone suggest some games like this? RPGM or else with male lead and rest is mixed?
you can get skills for sex.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
how can you even lv up in this short amount of time?
i almost never get to kill a rat or something else?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
In case some1 is interested in FemdomCity - check hes last patron post - for some reason it's bugged and link is visible :D
screenshot
( if u dont want to type link urself )
Thanks, thread created :)

Reactions: zazzaro and ponyguy

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
In case some1 is interested in FemdomCity - check hes last patron post - for some reason it's bugged and link is visible :D
screenshot
( if u dont want to type link urself )
Well aren't you cheeky? Thanks mate!

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes