RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
just found this game. ugh... this is a hard one

Pros:
- underdark + drows + dark theme... thats awesome
- plot seems to be very interesting
- sample images looks good

Cons:
- futa + gay scenes
- RPGM
- monster sex

hmm to play or not to play, this is a tough one.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Thanks for your reply and explanation. I don't judge much about fetish, but I don't want to spent long time playing thru the game and still being step under others boots. lol
Then you probably shouldn't play Darktoz games.

Reactions: enken

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Anyone fiddled with the save editor? what values to modify to get more skill points?

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
I would also like the answer to this query.
Havent found what to modify to get SP but found another way but boring one :)
Use saveonlineditor, file unpack option and search for "exp" ... there is only entry for it in the file and modify that number that you only need 1 xp to level up; as mining gives xp everytime you can level up every time you mine. Its alittle boring and takes time but you can go to level 20 or beyond, didnt count how many ore veins are there.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Hmmm. Tempted. Just the RPGM that's holding me back. Is it the sprite stuff or did they just use the engine and made their own resources? Or is it at least less wandering round the tub for random encounters then most rpgm's are? Pretty much last sovereign is the only rpgm game I'm doin. All others have driven me away with their mechanics or grind. But like me some dark elves. And herm's don't bother me.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Couldn't resist for the free version, too much free time.

Mainly I'm a bit sad because of how the mines work and your level ups. I would prefer to have more uses for skulls rather than only buy food.

I kind of think that directly sleeping in the cell and training needs a buff to compensate a change over what you can do with skulls. I would prefer to buy lessons from other characters, in fact it would make sense that the paladin teaches iron skin, the alchemist teaches charmer, Goren teaching endurance and Shyael tongue twirler (and in the future stealing too).

If you give an appropiate price for the lessons it would feel much more natural rather than "level up choose extra". I think the level 1 with a cost of 10 skulls each one (except the paladin who will ask 20 being 10 a donation to those that need it) would be quite appropiate.

Level 2 would feel appropiate around 80 skulls I suppose, you need to eat too so... 100 may be too much to ask except again with the paladin, this time with extra 20 as a donation for the cause.

Personally I think the mines need a better control because by save scumming you can be level 3 before you fight in the arena and having taken 2 perks. In fact it would be appreciated that some places regenerate each day so that you can mine more, the first "mine zone" I can easily clean it in two days, but the funny thing is that the second mine zone I could still clean it in 2 days, had an extra day in which I did nothing at all, just enter and leave because I had nothing to mine.

enken

Jun 16, 2017
My screen froze but even after i pass the event, talking to others npc ; my game doesn't advance does anyone have a similar issue ?

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes