RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

this

Apr 25, 2017
For cheating I recommend "RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin".
Adding skill points is quite tricky. My method: 1) set XP just before leveling up (key '1' to open cheat menu); 2) mine something to get some XP, new level and additional skill point; 3) repeat.

Reactions: grasshopper

N0bbody

Aug 28, 2017
For cheating I recommend "RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin".
Adding skill points is quite tricky. My method: 1) set XP just before leveling up (key '1' to open cheat menu); 2) mine something to get some XP, new level and additional skill point; 3) repeat.
I just used RPGMakerSaveEdit to give me way too much xp, then mined once, which updated my lvl to 99 and gave me all the skillpoints I could ever need.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I am not sure. I played with all skills maxed so maybe some scene is different if they aren't.
After the handjob Astrid "said what the fuck i just started stroking"
Khadra says something like is "that all you got really?"

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
You need to higher your stats from the menu. I had the same issue.
Thank you for that, last question can you level up and ask again for sex or do you need to go to a later save and wait to you level up more and to ask?

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Thank you for that, last question can you level up and ask again for sex or do you need to go to a later save and wait to you level up more and to ask?
I didn't get the chance to play the game since I knew about the stats thing, so I wouldn't know. Some scenes can be triggered multiple times though, like the bugged HJ, so those shouldn't be an issue.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I didn't get the chance to play the game since I knew about the stats thing, so I wouldn't know. Some scenes can be triggered multiple times though, like the bugged HJ, so those shouldn't be an issue.
I used the stats cheat and went to level 20 and she still says the same thing.

Also found another place where the game freezes below in pic!

N0bbody

Aug 28, 2017
You need to higher your stats from the menu. I had the same issue.
But how can you get a high enough skill level to get a positiv outcome on the Khadra BJ Scene? I've maxed out everything that was possible and I still got a negative outcome.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I used the stats cheat and went to level 20 and she still says the same thing.
Also found another place where the game freezes below in pic!
This scene runs perfectly in my game without any freezing.

But how can you get a high enough skill level to get a positiv outcome on the Khadra BJ Scene? I've maxed out everything that was possible and I still got a negative outcome.
That is the only outcome so far for that scene from what i saw (the skill required only goes to level 1, instead of level 3 like the other scenes)

cattleman

Apr 14, 2018
Still can't find a way to use SaveEdit to level up easily, how are the rest of you doing it?

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes