RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

Ghosthands

May 4, 2018
Like this game but I do wish the sex scenes were different angles. Like the blowjob scenes could be from a different angle or something. Just my opinion.

Andromort

Jan 21, 2018
for those that want to cheat
Yes, but unfortunately can't get you XP or perk points (AFAIK), so if you want them - use Cheat Engine. RPG Maker MV generates 4 (or 5) processes, only one of them is valid. XP is 4 Bytes, look for value*2, for example if you have 100 XP - look for 200.

P.S. Also I can recommend Speed Hack from this thread:
Really helps with walking, fighting and mining)

bk1831

Feb 13, 2019
tried to give this game a go, but when I start the game i have no character model to move, is that intentional???

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Yes, but unfortunately can't get you XP or perk points (AFAIK), so if you want them - use Cheat Engine. RPG Maker MV generates 4 (or 5) processes, only one of them is valid. XP is 4 Bytes, look for value*2, for example if you have 100 XP - look for 200.

Load your save and then go to the bottom and click file unpack. Ctrl+f type exp. Haven't found the skill point but it's moot when you can jack up your XP all the way up.

Reactions: mcv612

darkfire02

Sep 6, 2017

You can edit XP just select File unpack at the bottom and ctrl+f for exp. Just put 400,000 for xp and after breaking one rock you will level up way more than enough and you can unlock all the skills and the fights are all very easy.

Reactions: Sirris and 9inchz

DylanDoom

Jul 2, 2017
You can edit XP just select File unpack at the bottom and ctrl+f for exp. Just put 400,000 for xp and after breaking one rock you will level up way more than enough and you can unlock all the skills and the fights are all very easy.
file unpack sorry im not very familer with how the rpg client and files work

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes