RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

HairyUncle

Jun 7, 2017
Does anyone know where in the editor I can find the skill points? so i can add more
It doesn't seem to work with the normal online saveeditor but I have a savefile from the previous version, end of ep 1 with all skills acquired. :)
Hope it works for you!

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
Well that was kind of a weak update. Does anybody have the CG collection? Maybe I missed something.

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
Does anyone know where in the editor I can find the skill points? so i can add more
Go to this site:

Upload your save file and click on File Unpack green button!

Search for exp and change it to 100 000 exp points!

Reactions: Falcon2222
D

Deleted member 154834

The game goes black after I touch the 2 th pice of the thing that will open the portal.

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
It's been a long time for me away from this game.

Jesus, this sex animations are so dull...10 min of holding spacebar button in simple sex or blowjob scene (and that sound - click - click - click - 5min later - click -click - click).

Is there a way to skip these long sex scenes? 5 or 10 min is simply boring..

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018

Jesus, this sex animations are so dull...10 min of holding spacebar button in simple sex or blowjob scene (and that sound - click - click - click - 5min later - click -click - click).

LOL

Just hit "Escape"...like we all do :D You don't have to watch it for 10 minutes :D :D :D

The fix version 3 that is uploaded now works, but the "START NEW GAME" is bugged!!! You do not start with the intro!

I'm sure this has been fixed! Can someone upload the new version?

Jan 6, 2018

Yes, press Esc button.

Reactions: kshyk

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
That version fixes the black screen but you cannot start a new game with that version.

We are still waiting for the complete fixed version, that is already out since yesterday

Reactions: Seriosha
3.60 star(s) 43 Votes