RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

Nobledarkmoon

Feb 25, 2018
Going from lvl 10 up to lvl 11, you lose max hp and attack damge, or am i missing something here.

What are your thoughts on the stat changes?

Reactions: z3212

Jugg337

Formerly 'JuggM'
Jul 4, 2017
I'm so confused with all these fixes and people giving save files. Can I play through episode 1 if I download episode 2 or do I have to download it separetely? Let me rephrase that.

Do I need a save from episode 1 to play episode 2?

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
>Start new game, instantly stuck and unable to move
Fucking hell lads, great release indeed lol, remember being able to play previously, you would think that after the update the first thing Dev would test is being able to do something after clicking new game.

z3212

Aug 25, 2017
Going from lvl 10 up to lvl 11, you lose max hp and attack damge, or am i missing something here.

What are your thoughts on the stat changes?
Yep was wondering the same. It could be a bug or something intended by the dev.

I think the basic attack damage could use a buff.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
>Start new game, instantly stuck and unable to move
Fucking hell lads, great release indeed lol, remember being able to play previously, you would think that after the update the first thing Dev would test is being able to do something after clicking new game.

Awww, you don't say? Thing is that the dev fixed it right away, but we are stuck with that version because no one has shared the new fix yet!

z3212

Aug 25, 2017
Awww, you don't say? Thing is that the dev fixed it right away, but we are stuck with that version because no one has shared the new fix yet!
Well why don't you play the first episode and then copy your save to the second episode files. That should be a good temporary fix.

Reactions: FutadomLover

FoOt Hunter

Aug 6, 2018
Is it possible to get a good status with all of then? Its so sad when develop a skill, but lose a status because you didnt develop with other.

z3212

Aug 25, 2017
First EP
Is it possible to get a good status with all of then? Its so sad when develop a skill, but lose a status because you didnt develop with other.
I posted the same question earlier but didn't get a reply yet, let me know if you find a way and i'll do the same.

Reactions: FoOt Hunter

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
For that you need to cheat with RPG save editor, in the game go to stats to see you current xp and how much you need to LV up, then go in the save editor to incress the XP less 1 to LV up, open the game again and figth and win to gain xp, repeat the process until unlock the points for the skills.

FoOt Hunter

Aug 6, 2018
Th
For that you need to cheat with RPG save editor, in the game go to stats to see you current xp and how much you need to LV up, then go in the save editor to incress the XP less 1 to LV up, open the game again and figth and win to gain xp, repeat the process until unlock the points for the skills.
ThX Buddy

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes