RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

ossi06

Nov 15, 2017
Every new day, another stone is lighting, When all stones touched then the portal is open and you have to wait...
But its a great game and the x-content can be shortened if somebody is annoyed. Bug is fixed in the fixed version (fuck, I was searching first for light and eased the way out to get in an enlighted aerea tapping in the dark....but it was only a bug. smile)

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
As someone else already pointed out the google drive link to fix the black screen bug after second stone is now dead. Can someone help out in any way?
i did it back home with this black screen just remember the steps one by one i can do it .

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
Is there is anyway to increase your stamina for sex scenes?? It seems that training before sleep doesn't help at all/

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
Is there is anyway to increase your stamina for sex scenes?? It seems that training before sleep doesn't help at all/
stamina for sex scenes you get from the skill Endurance, iron skin is for pain, charmer is for talking ofc and tongue twirl for bj and cunnlings i think

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Sleeping gives 50 exp so if you want you can sleep 10 000 times to get all abilities mining rocks and killing enemies also give exp so to max everything you can normally you want to break all the rocks and/or save load until you get enemy encounter for breaking the rock

All passive abilities go up to 3 in episode 2

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
hi i found only 3 stones wheres the fourth one ?
There are 2 stones if you take the route up from the starting room. one to the left and one to the right. There's also a stone if you take the route to the right from the starting room. The last one is on the right side of the portal.

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
Sleeping gives 50 exp so if you want you can sleep 10 000 times to get all abilities mining rocks and killing enemies also give exp so to max everything you can normally you want to break all the rocks and/or save load until you get enemy encounter for breaking the rock

All passive abilities go up to 3 in episode 2
Just use Save editor. Upload your save > File Unpack > Search for "exp" > Set exp to 100000. This should get you to level 23, and almost all the skills to it's max, aswell as killing enemies faster to avoid the grind.

suryateja

May 30, 2018
Just use Save editor. Upload your save > File Unpack > Search for "exp" > Set exp to 100000. This should get you to level 23, and almost all the skills to it's max, aswell as killing enemies faster to avoid the grind.
Do you have any video or images, so we can see how we can get level 23 and also where we can get exp, if you did it,please post pictures or video?

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Do you have any video or images, so we can see how we can get level 23 and also where we can get exp, if you did it,please post pictures or video?
Download the Editor
and open a save change the experience points under your characters name to what you want save it and then load the save and go to mine one rock you get the level ups instantly after that

250 000 might be enough for all abilities

orianafan1

Mar 21, 2018
Download the Editor
and open a save change the experience points under your characters name to what you want save it and then load the save and go to mine one rock you get the level ups instantly after that

250 000 might be enough for all abilities
He can also use the saveedit online, upload your save file then click file unpack, ctrl+f and search exp, then change the number of exp (150000 exp is lvl 26).
Download the new file and mine a rock and the lvl upss also happen instantly.

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018

Use my recepie, and it shouldn't be too hard to figure out :)

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes