RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
any cheats or something to lvl up your skills ? i cant even find enough fights to lvl up as much as i need :(

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
ran into a bug when you get to the second tablet my screen gos black can anyone help me
This has been said thousand times already you could do some searching in the thread to find people with same problem and fix for it

But it's glitch of the old version download the new version
Using box on top right that has word search OR using 2 minutes of your time to look at the page to see the answer is so hard

Gaele

Jul 14, 2017
Hi,
I started playing first chapter, but I stucked immediately at the beginning.
I noticed there are some random H scenes, some of whole I can't success because of my low stats.
Are there any chance to repeat those scenes randomly or once I lost them, they're definately lost?

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Hi,
I started playing first chapter, but I stucked immediately at the beginning.
I noticed there are some random H scenes, some of whole I can't success because of my low stats.
Are there any chance to repeat those scenes randomly or once I lost them, they're definately lost?
You only get one chance on the scenes I suggest A saving all the time to not accidentally miss scenes B cheat your level to get max stats for all the scenes in game

For how to cheat use save editor to change xp to at least 250 000 mine one rock and you get all the levels then buy the abilities

Reactions: Gaele

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
ok how do you earn affection with the dark elves you talk with them you lose affection you ask them questions you lose affection :mad: this game really needs a walkthrough i wish you could turn off the futa bits like have an option to see them or not
i do like the game its just this game needs to make things more clear

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
ok how do you earn affection with the dark elves you talk with them you lose affection you ask them questions you lose affection :mad: this game really needs a walkthrough i wish you could turn off the futa bits like have an option to see them or not
It is stated in the tutorial text in detail that things like smalltalk does not lose you affection! A negative heart icon indicates that the dark elf or slave doesn't want to share this information with you, because your affection with that character is not high enough.

I agree with a walkthrough. The dev said on his discord that he is going to make one. But these days most people just want to be spoonfed everything, while they do not even care to read the tutorial text...

...or the last 2-3 pages of this thread!

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Most of the affection you get by doing something for them other talk choices are pretty much just flavor text save and load are your best friends in this game

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
does anyone know where these music come from ?

Edit : I found it for the Whistle music :

Last edited:
Reactions: Agitrek21

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so what choices change the game coz if you are submissive or not how do the other characters change towards you

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Even if this game is extremely grindy, it wouldn't be much of a deal if scenes were:
1- Repeatable
2- Reviewable
3- Non-blocked by changing chapters (AKA either being able to have access to scenes from difference chapters OR being able to rewind back to a certain chapter with current stats)

In fact, the game feels like an extreme linear story, where scenes are unlocked by making certain choices that will block certain others while having no way to repeat even unlocked scenes. You can't have both a linear game with no sidetracking while imposing grinding for scenes, it just doesn't fit and you need to to choose either one. Imo, since this is a RPG maker game, you should definitely consider making scenes more affordable/reachable by either making them repeatable or making them able to be played while being later into the game. Nothing sucks more to be cucked a scene because you lacked the skill lvl and then not being able to see it forever in your playthrough just because you lvled a different skill and don't have access back to that scene

Reactions: desrius5

Gaele

Jul 14, 2017
You only get one chance on the scenes I suggest A saving all the time to not accidentally miss scenes B cheat your level to get max stats for all the scenes in game

For how to cheat use save editor to change xp to at least 250 000 mine one rock and you get all the levels then buy the abilities
Thank you! How to cheat?

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
okay bear with me i'm new to this...
a while back i played this game it was only Ep1 and seemingly clearing it, last thing happened was meeting with THE MOTHER
now i just noticed it says Ep2, after downloading this version do i have to repeat the story from Ep1??? and how much content is there in Ep2?? or is it just small update?

orianafan1

Mar 21, 2018
okay bear with me i'm new to this...
a while back i played this game it was only Ep1 and seemingly clearing it, last thing happened was meeting with THE MOTHER
now i just noticed it says Ep2, after downloading this version do i have to repeat the story from Ep1??? and how much content is there in Ep2?? or is it just small update?
If you have the save from ep1 you can use it for the ep2

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes