RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

LucasDigne

Jul 30, 2018
I downloaded finale fix 2 over orig game and now its not running can anyone help please? I had a blacjk screen prbl also

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Great update, but the insane grind ruined the experience. I was forced to cheat with a save game editor.

Reactions: Bellegar

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Great update, but the insane grind ruined the experience. I was forced to cheat with a save game editor.
This has a lot of grinding and biggest problem with it is that it's extremely tedious one button smashing unlike in other Darktoz games that don't seem to have the grind or at least it's hidden by enjoyable gameplay

Netsepp

Aug 27, 2018
how can i get in contact with darktoz ? if i want to use some grafics in projects i have to contact the owner of the grafics.
search a lot but found no contact infomation...

thx mike

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
how can i get in contact with darktoz ? if i want to use some grafics in projects i have to contact the owner of the grafics.
search a lot but found no contact infomation...

thx mike
Probably best way is trough their discord server

tttiq

Mar 17, 2017
Hello to all! After opening the second stone, I have a black screen, is this a bug?

XoxerOne

May 14, 2017
I have the knife and the chalice and cleared out the entire second mine? Do I need to do something else to advance further or just wait a couple days?
same. I wait couple days, talked to every one and nothing happend... -.-

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Hello to all! After opening the second stone, I have a black screen, is this a bug?
This has been said thousand times already you could do some searching in the thread to find people with same problem and fix for it

But it's glitch of the old version download the new version

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
any cheats or something to lvl up your skills ? i cant even find enough fights to lvl up as much as i need :(

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
ran into a bug when you get to the second tablet my screen gos black can anyone help me
This has been said thousand times already you could do some searching in the thread to find people with same problem and fix for it

But it's glitch of the old version download the new version
Using box on top right that has word search OR using 2 minutes of your time to look at the page to see the answer is so hard

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes