RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
Ok, I found all of the black stones and all of them are cold to the touch and do not glow as some others have posted. I found the entrance stone, two in the upper corridor and one to the eastern corridor and all say they are cold. Am I missing something to activate one of them? That is 4 stones, all say the same crap and I have tried touching them in different order, etc.

Reactions: pingwin

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Minor spoiler alert!
One of the dark elves told me that I acting like a whore, and nobody likes when slave enjoy their torture.
So now my MC is in perfect situation. :D
-They can keep torturing me, but that's not bothering me much
-They can leave me alone
- or simply kill me, but it's a waste of a good slave.
Haha, what a weird and great game! (y)

orianafan1

Mar 21, 2018
Can anybody help me with the save, i have the save put in the save folder but it doesnt seem to work :/
I don't know how you're doing it but maybe this will be helpful.
Start a new game and save, then enter the save folder and replace your save file with the one you downloaded.
Start again and try to load and see if it woked.
I'll say again this may help but i don'know what did you do so good luck.

darkness93

Jan 15, 2019
Ok, I found all of the black stones and all of them are cold to the touch and do not glow as some others have posted. I found the entrance stone, two in the upper corridor and one to the eastern corridor and all say they are cold. Am I missing something to activate one of them? That is 4 stones, all say the same crap and I have tried touching them in different order, etc.
just go sleep and go back to mining and the first stone ll shine

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Ep. 2 FinalFix] [Darktoz] - Original Size: 769MB

Download Win (235MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
When i activate 2nd portal all i get is black screen. Is that some bug or something else? I have Intel Core i5-6200U with NVIDIA 940MX.
Do you have the newest version? Did not encounter that bug myself. There was a crictical bug that caused these "blackouts" on the first uploaded files, but was fixed in the newer update. I would suggest you check that you have downloaded the right one. if that doesn't fix the problem i have no idea unfortunately :/

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
When i activate 2nd portal all i get is black screen. Is that some bug or something else? I have Intel Core i5-6200U with NVIDIA 940MX.
People have been reporting this bug a few times here with a older version. Just download the bugfixed version in the OP.

Aug 23, 2018
how to activate the portal ? I found all 4 black stones but when I interact with them it just says its ice cold and that the writing is unreadable !

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes