RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes
May 18, 2018
the walktrough is quite nice for the scenes but i kinda wish it had a quide for anwsers you can give when the elves talk to you for what anwser gives +like -like i guess you gota abuse save to figure out yourself

pezpez

Apr 30, 2018
does anyone else get a glitch where after touching the 2nd tablet the screen blacks out but you can still move, open menu, mine and fight monsters but the screen is still black??? need help on this please

ossi06

Nov 15, 2017
does anyone else get a glitch where after touching the 2nd tablet the screen blacks out but you can still move, open menu, mine and fight monsters but the screen is still black??? need help on this please
read the discussion up from page 30 kind regards

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
there is no orc scene,right?we can just talk with her.
There are two orc scenes. When you clear rocks and gain access to her, as you progress with touching stones, came back and talk to her. Option "what can I do for you", or something like that.

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
are there any scenes for trading the arrows because I been giving that blacksmith a dozen freaking arrows and that kid still wont change what he says about the arrows. I love this game though. Kind of a tease though.
Also I went a really long way into the game without ever realiziing i could level up my sexual skills. There should be some kinda tutorial or something that tells you that you can do that

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
There is a tutorial text that says exactly that about the skills. don't know if you need more than text because it is just hit escape and go to the menu "skills". not that much to ask. It's funny, because the dev mentions that in his walkthrough :D

I got enough arrows so that the blacksmith gave me a stick or something so that I can make holes in the walls of my cell. but nothing more, I don't think you can escape in the game right now.

Reactions: Gamemaking

grasshopper

Jul 17, 2017
Why do you want it? I can give you a short text review if you need that.
Maybe because it's better than having to grind through each scene? It's not a bad idea,except the scenes branch out so the video wouldn't have a good flow.

Rains43

Apr 6, 2018
Maybe because it's better than having to grind through each scene? It's not a bad idea,except the scenes branch out so the video wouldn't have a good flow.
I see. I'm trying to find a way to "cheat" the grinding especially in the last act, though I'm having little success with it.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Not soon, I guess. I think he's working on Femdom City right now. Could be a month or so after that update. If dev doesen't start a new game in the meantime :censored: . As he said, it's urge he have, but resisting so far...

Reactions: kshyk and z3212
3.60 star(s) 42 Votes