RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
There is a tutorial text that says exactly that about the skills. don't know if you need more than text because it is just hit escape and go to the menu "skills". not that much to ask. It's funny, because the dev mentions that in his walkthrough :D

I got enough arrows so that the blacksmith gave me a stick or something so that I can make holes in the walls of my cell. but nothing more, I don't think you can escape in the game right now.

Reactions: Gamemaking

grasshopper

Jul 17, 2017
Why do you want it? I can give you a short text review if you need that.
Maybe because it's better than having to grind through each scene? It's not a bad idea,except the scenes branch out so the video wouldn't have a good flow.

Rains43

Apr 6, 2018
Maybe because it's better than having to grind through each scene? It's not a bad idea,except the scenes branch out so the video wouldn't have a good flow.
I see. I'm trying to find a way to "cheat" the grinding especially in the last act, though I'm having little success with it.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Not soon, I guess. I think he's working on Femdom City right now. Could be a month or so after that update. If dev doesen't start a new game in the meantime :censored: . As he said, it's urge he have, but resisting so far...

Reactions: kshyk and z3212
3.60 star(s) 43 Votes